CIP Fermenter

Any hardware used for mashing, fermenting or aging.

Moderator: Site Moderator

aczesz
Novice

CIP Fermenter

Post by aczesz »

Today is the first time iv used the CIP in my SS Brewtech Chronical fermenter. Mixed up 2oz of PBW in 2gal of 140* water and running it for 30min. Im using a 1/5hp utility pump off of amazon and it is way more than enough pumping power for this tiny thing. Just thought id share a pic of whats going on.
Attachments
IMG_4758.jpg
Only drink the stuff ya make!
RedwoodHillBilly

Re: CIP Fermenter

Post by RedwoodHillBilly »

aczesz wrote:Today is the first time iv used the CIP in my SS Brewtech Chronical fermenter. Mixed up 2oz of PBW in 2gal of 140* water and running it for 30min. Im using a 1/5hp utility pump off of amazon and it is way more than enough pumping power for this tiny thing. Just thought id share a pic of whats going on.
What kind of CIP is it? 180° ?
aczesz
Novice

Re: CIP Fermenter

Post by aczesz »

RedwoodHillBilly wrote:
aczesz wrote:Today is the first time iv used the CIP in my SS Brewtech Chronical fermenter. Mixed up 2oz of PBW in 2gal of 140* water and running it for 30min. Im using a 1/5hp utility pump off of amazon and it is way more than enough pumping power for this tiny thing. Just thought id share a pic of whats going on.
What kind of CIP is it? 180° ?
It looked like a 360 pattern spray ball. Im too scared to take the cover off and look.... Maybe i can trick one of my friends to hold it out of the fermenter while i plug in the pump to check.
Only drink the stuff ya make!