A troll post to get a reaction off this post Moonshine, Cult

The long and storied history of distilled spirits.

Moderator: Site Moderator

Copper Thumper
Site Donor
Site Donor

A troll post to get a reaction off this post Moonshine, Cult

Post by Copper Thumper »

This is an interesting thread!

Thanks to those who put so much effort into it.

If anything, I want a model a truck after watching "the last one"...haha.

On another note, I must be a crazy coot too and here comes the flogging.... I have made countless runs inside the house running my little still with it sitting on the fireplace hearth and a fan venting up and out of the fireplace with the back door open. I also turn on the attic can and all the bathroom fart fans just for the heck of it.

Never had one scare. I also keep a few buckets of water around and a couple of big fire extinguishers nearby.

I'm not at all worried about it but then again I'm not normal. LolAdmin edit -- This seem nothing but a off topic troll post to get a reaction off the Moonshine, Culture and Marvin Sutton post
ShineonCrazyDiamond
Global moderator

Re: Moonshine, Culture and Marvin Sutton

Post by ShineonCrazyDiamond »

Copper Thumper wrote:This is an interesting thread!

Thanks to those who put so much effort into it.

If anything, I want a model a truck after watching "the last one"...haha.

On another note, I must be a crazy coot too and here comes the flogging.... I have made countless runs inside the house running my little still with it sitting on the fireplace hearth and a fan venting up and out of the fireplace with the back door open. I also turn on the attic can and all the bathroom fart fans just for the heck of it.

Never had one scare. I also keep a few buckets of water around and a couple of big fire extinguishers nearby.

I'm not at all worried about it but then again I'm not normal. Lol
There are other concerns for running propane indoors besides a fire. It also produces carbon monoxide, which will never give you a scare. You will just wake up dead.

You may be willing to make that sacrifice, but did your family sign up for it? Anybody else live there?

We ain't putting all this work into you just to have you kill yourself!

Go electric. Do it tomorrow, or today. You will never regret putting the little time and money into it that you will. :thumbup:

I have never second guess my electric decision.
"Come on you stranger, you legend, you martyr, and shine!
You reached for the secret too soon, you cried for the moon.
Shine on you crazy diamond."
ga flatwoods
Master of Distillation

Post by ga flatwoods »

ShineonCrazy dont you know copper thumper is a highly educated "not normal" individual that can decide for himself what is safe and what is not? After all that has been posted I am surprised you wasted your time.
Copper Thumper you continue status quo, me and Charles Darwin got you covered!

Ga Flatwoods
The hardest item to add to a bottle of shine is patience!
I am still kicking.
Ga Flatwoods
Copper Thumper
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Copper Thumper »

I assure you there is no possible way any sizeable amount of CO can accumulate the way I am venting the house.

I am extremely familiar with CO poisoning as there was an entire jobsite of workers I dragged out of a building once one by one as they were all passed out in the -still running- equipment in a warehouse.

I just happened to be bringing my guys lunch when I discovered every piece of equipment wide open, yet it was eerily dead still. I knew immediately what was occuring and went around dragging 7 or 8 guys out of there and then going back in to cut off equipment.

I know there will be more people that say I'm stupid, ignorant, an idiot for doing it etc. But it is really not a big deal.

CO detectors are also in every room and I only still when it is just me in the house.

Trust me, I risk my life a lot more traveling in a vehicle everyday than my little propane burner running on low... but I do appreciate your concern! :)
ShineonCrazyDiamond
Global moderator

Post by ShineonCrazyDiamond »

ga flatwoods wrote:ShineonCrazy dont you know copper thumper is a highly educated "not normal" individual that can decide for himself what is safe and what is not? After all that has been posted I am surprised you wasted your time.
Copper Thumper you continue status quo, me and Charles Darwin got you covered!

Ga Flatwoods
It wasn't really all for him, as it's probably hard for him to realize, anyways. It was mostly for less veteran members that might read that and feel it's acceptable. Can't let a virus just spread, you gotta throw down some antiseptic. Even in vain.

There might have been a small attempt to take him in like one of our own :D .
"Come on you stranger, you legend, you martyr, and shine!
You reached for the secret too soon, you cried for the moon.
Shine on you crazy diamond."
ga flatwoods
Master of Distillation

Post by ga flatwoods »

Shineon you remember Wildernessmedic? :think:
how about wushurichard?
The hardest item to add to a bottle of shine is patience!
I am still kicking.
Ga Flatwoods
S-Cackalacky
retired

Post by S-Cackalacky »

I ran into an old boy in a little restaurant in Cocoa Beach, FL once that I hadn't seen in a long while. Turns out he had suffered some brain damage since last we had met. Burned out on some psychedelics I think it was.
Every new member should read this before doing anything else: