S3/17 Truckorama

This forum is for posting announcements for upcoming meetings or events. Members need to be aware that as all meetings and events are beyond the control of the administration team here and as such homedistiller and it administration and moderators are not responsible for any action and or occurrence at any meeting or event. Members choose to participate at their own risk and responsibility
For security reasons do not post personal information including names exact addresses,phone numbers and detailed itineraries, this sort of information can be communicated via private message, emails or by phone call

Moderator: Site Moderator

Re: S3/17 Truckorama

Postby Truckinbutch » Fri Aug 11, 2017 7:30 pm

Truckinbutch wrote:
Truckinbutch wrote:Flatwoods gave me hell this week because he had to read the whole thread to find the party dates .
So , to accommodate the elderly and infirm I will post again :
September 8 to 11 , 2017 .
I'll bump this from time to time over the coming months because he will probably forget .

Bump . ROLL CALL ! Tee shirt info is posted in classifieds for those that want one whether you attend or not .
I've got to clean out my In Box in the next day or two and then this thread is going mostly dark . Comms will be via PM .

Bump . I'm gettin ready to party .
If you ain't the lead dog in the team , the scenery never changes . Ga Flatwoods made my avatar and I want to thank him for that .
Don't drink water , fish fornicate in it .
Truckinbutch
Site Donor
Site Donor

Postby thecroweater » Fri Aug 11, 2017 7:34 pm

Oh man, didn't you do kumbaya last year, thought ya said ya was gonna learn Soul Sister for this meet or your name isn't ukulele Bob :problem:
Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety. Benjamin Franklin
thecroweater
Site Mod

Postby DSM Loki » Mon Aug 14, 2017 3:03 pm

Sorry I've been off the radar for a while guys, life has gotten busier than usual. I'll be at the meet for certain. Really looking forward to seeing everybody again.

Also, I'll be bringing some of my uj this time. I've got some in white from my pot still, some aged a year on oak from my pot still, and I'll have some in the white from my flute. I may even have some neutral ready by then if I can figure out the cuts.
DSM Loki
Site Donor
Site Donor

Postby Truckinbutch » Mon Aug 14, 2017 3:59 pm

Lookin good :thumbup: I start practicing on our new Masterbuilt electric smoker this week to get it and me tuned up for the party .
Party date is going to be here before we know it .
If you ain't the lead dog in the team , the scenery never changes . Ga Flatwoods made my avatar and I want to thank him for that .
Truckinbutch
Site Donor
Site Donor

Postby ShineonCrazyDiamond » Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:32 am

Looks like we're not getting our shirts? My payment was refunded. :evil:
"Come on you stranger, you legend, you martyr, and shine!
You reached for the secret too soon, you cried for the moon.
Shine on you crazy diamond."
ShineonCrazyDiamond
Site Donor
Site Donor

Postby Truckinbutch » Thu Aug 17, 2017 7:59 am

Guess we can wear last year's .
Truckinbutch
Site Donor
Site Donor

Previous

Return to Meet & Mingle & Events