Jedfest sourmashed

This forum is for posting announcements for upcoming meetings or events.

Moderator: Site Moderator

Forum rules
Members need to be aware that as all meetings and events are beyond the control of the administration team here and as such homedistiller and it administration and moderators are not responsible for any action and or occurrence at any meeting or event. Members choose to participate at their own risk and responsibility
For security reasons do not post personal information including names exact addresses,phone numbers and detailed itineraries, this sort of information can be communicated via private message, emails or by phone call
wtfdskin
Swill Maker

Re: Jedfest sourmashed

Post by wtfdskin »

BoomTown wrote:
thecroweater wrote:
BoomTown wrote:
wtfdskin wrote:Boom, if your "dream house" is where I think it is, your about 9 miles from me. I would love to get a tour someday when you are in the area and have the time.
Will be at the house after noon today and for the next 8 days. Call 703 593 9056 to be sure I'm not out doing errands when you want to drop by, and I'll gladly give you the tour...such as it is.
Boom
Guys please! posting numbers and addresses should be left to private messages, you are placing yourself in harms way making such information accessible to either the authorities or the general public, be safe guys
Edit just occurred to me you have recently started a licenced distillery so this warning may or may not apply, if you are happy to have your number posted publicly feel free to change it back :thumbup:
With all due respect, I've been hidden long enough. I'm happy to have the world know that after 50 years of wanting to do this, we are open for business, and welcoming our friends and neighbors to visit or call, even if they carry a badge. We've nothing to hide here, and no reason to not let our friends know who we are, and where we are, and offer them a toddy. Thanks for your concern, and be assured, I will protect the privacy of my friends.
Howdy shed! Just drove by. Blew the horn at ya. Lol. Would have stopped but didnt have any amish doughnuts. My neighbor only makes them on Tuesdays. :lol:
BoomTown
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by BoomTown »

Too bad, would have loved to have you visit!

Boom
“…Let’s do this one more time....”
jedneck
Site Donor
Site Donor
Location: drive to the sticks, hang a right past the sticks amd go a couple more miles.

Post by jedneck »

anybody have the group picture from either fest they can email me. my phone reset and wiped mine out. pm for email addy
welcome aboard some of us are ornery old coots but if you do a lot of
reading and don't ask stupid questions you'll be alright most are
big help
Dunder