SUMMER MEET ??

This forum is for posting announcements for upcoming meetings or events.

Moderator: Site Moderator

Forum rules
Members need to be aware that as all meetings and events are beyond the control of the administration team here and as such homedistiller and it administration and moderators are not responsible for any action and or occurrence at any meeting or event. Members choose to participate at their own risk and responsibility
For security reasons do not post personal information including names exact addresses,phone numbers and detailed itineraries, this sort of information can be communicated via private message, emails or by phone call
BoomTown
Site Donor
Site Donor

Re: SUMMER MEET ??

Post by BoomTown »

thecroweater wrote:Did this meet go ahead?
I don't think so. We talked about it at Jedfest II, and no-one seemed to know anything about this guy, nor did anyone have any followup from him have he went silent.
“…Let’s do this one more time....”
thecroweater
retired

Post by thecroweater »

OK yeah that is what it looked like with the thread just stopping like that
Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety. Benjamin Franklin
BoomTown
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by BoomTown »

thecroweater wrote:OK yeah that is what it looked like with the thread just stopping like that
some say, it might have been an entrapment scheme that went hay wire.
Appalachia-Shiner
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Appalachia-Shiner »

Doubt if there was any Entrapment involved....just a Windbag. Never did have any confidence this was going to happen; too much BS about Bluegrass band and such.
Jimbo
retired

Post by Jimbo »

His last post was early July. Either he fell ill, lets hope not, or he lost interest in this here hobby of ours.
In theory there's no difference between theory and practice. But in practice there is.
My Bourbon and Single Malt recipes. Apple Stuff and Electric Conversion
Bigbob
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Bigbob »

I know in one of his other post he stated that he had custody of his two daughters. Maybe momma got in the way.
If you wear underwear then it's a dress!
http://homedistiller.org/forum/viewtopi ... 15&t=62150 How I run a small still
Smokey hollow
Swill Maker

Post by Smokey hollow »

Naw guys I truly am sorry and I explained everything in my I'm baaaack post . I hate to hear the negativity but he'll I would have probably thought the same , as far as the bluegrass band goes that's all true we play and ole JD was going to try and stop by : since then his dr has told him to lay off running around playing so he retired. Man I hated to hear that . A true pioneer of bluegrass music but anyway I hope yall can look past my unfortunate case there . I really want to have a meet and maybe we still will one day but after this let down that was out of my control it kinda scares me to try it again but we will see .. Anyway I did see some ole boy's giving me the benefit and I thank ya for it and to the ones that didn't like I said I don't really blame ya so no big deal there either. So .... All is well now ! Let's roll
One of the hardest things to do is to forgive , but you must not forget that you HAVE TO forgive in order to be forgiven..
thecroweater
retired

Post by thecroweater »

Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety. Benjamin Franklin
Smokey hollow
Swill Maker

Post by Smokey hollow »

Thanks buddy : ya shit sure poured down on me that's for sure but thanks for in your own way lettn me know I ain't the only one that's had to do that . Thanks again buddy , Smokey
One of the hardest things to do is to forgive , but you must not forget that you HAVE TO forgive in order to be forgiven..
BoomTown
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by BoomTown »

Smokey hollow wrote:
Thanks buddy : ya shit sure poured down on me that's for sure but thanks for in your own way lettn me know I ain't the only one that's had to do that . Thanks again buddy , Smokey
Welcome back Smokey. Sorry to hear of your trials and tribulations, but it's nice to see you resurface. Hope things work out better for you in the future, and am really glad you turned out to be legit.

Boom
Smokey hollow
Swill Maker

Post by Smokey hollow »

BoomTown wrote:
Smokey hollow wrote:
Welcome back Smokey. Sorry to hear of your trials and tribulations, but it's nice to see you resurface. Hope things work out better for you in the future, and am really glad you turned out to be legit.

Boom
I go by the old school mafia rule , never say a word and never rat on your friends!