SUMMER MEET ??

This forum is for posting announcements for upcoming meetings or events.

Moderator: Site Moderator

Forum rules
Members need to be aware that as all meetings and events are beyond the control of the administration team here and as such homedistiller and it administration and moderators are not responsible for any action and or occurrence at any meeting or event. Members choose to participate at their own risk and responsibility
For security reasons do not post personal information including names exact addresses,phone numbers and detailed itineraries, this sort of information can be communicated via private message, emails or by phone call
Smokey hollow
Swill Maker

Re: SUMMER MEET ??

Post by Smokey hollow »

Yall remember that if you want to camp you got 80+ acres to camp on and ATV's are welcome i just ask to sign a release form lol , GOOD OLE STOMPIN TIME BOYS . Im cranking up our bluegrass band too !! Bring you stringed instruments if you play ! SH
One of the hardest things to do is to forgive , but you must not forget that you HAVE TO forgive in order to be forgiven..
Smokey hollow
Swill Maker

Post by Smokey hollow »

2/2 im pming everybody i can if i miss you pm me . SH
One of the hardest things to do is to forgive , but you must not forget that you HAVE TO forgive in order to be forgiven..
BoomTown
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by BoomTown »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=--k00DSStn4" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" rel="nofollow

something to think about....
Last edited by BoomTown on Mon Jun 22, 2015 2:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
“…Let’s do this one more time....”
crazy
Novice

Post by crazy »

That link don't load for me Boomtown ???
BoomTown
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by BoomTown »

crazy wrote:That link don't load for me Boomtown ???
Sorry crazy, try it again...I think I fixed it.
Smokey hollow
Swill Maker

Post by Smokey hollow »

I think im catching all the pm's and delivering the info . If not just pm me again ill get it to ya . REMEMBER ITS ---MOOONSTOCK 1 and its AUG 22-23 thanks . SH
Appalachia-Shiner
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Appalachia-Shiner »

Well if there is Bluegrass picking I will absolutely have to show up. Nothing goes with Likker like Bluegrass music.....you can't listen to Bluegrass without a Jar in your hand. P M me the address again since it was deleted please.
Jimbo
retired

Post by Jimbo »

August in Kentucky pickin and drinkin sounds a damn fine idea. Include me on the PM list if you could SH and Ill try and make it down
In theory there's no difference between theory and practice. But in practice there is.
My Bourbon and Single Malt recipes. Apple Stuff and Electric Conversion
Smokey hollow
Swill Maker

Post by Smokey hollow »

Yes there will be some pickin going on bring your instrument if you want to join in . Pm's comn PS -- im going to try and get MR JD CROW out here . Now that will be a hoot !! Im somewhat friends with him , he just might come on out .. ( if he aint already playing somewere )
woodshed
Master of Distillation

Post by woodshed »

No way for me this year. Working on an addition to a house, regular ranch maintenance, and the distillery. Will be in the thick of it at that time.
Y'all enjoy and keep US in spirit.
Smokey hollow
Swill Maker

Post by Smokey hollow »

To bad woodshed !! I was really looking forward to meetn you . But ya im sure we will be talking about ya . Lol and if you want to be here in spirit well just make sure you send some spirits with someone you kkow thats coming , that way we can really talk about ya behind your back ! Lol i love it ! I think we are going to have a blast . Think about it woodshed .... I may not be able to have one every yr and you sure dont want to miss out on this one cause im planning on this being one of many annual flings so im starting off with a bang ! I hate throwing a flop get together so im going out of my way to make sure this ranks up there or is better than the rest. . WOODSHED !! THINK ABOUT IT !! Lol . SH
Smokey hollow
Swill Maker

Post by Smokey hollow »

EVERYBODY COMING - look up JD CROW on u tube and let me know what ya think like i said im somewhat a buddy to him and i would say he will probably stop in and pick with us . JD is one of the fathers of bluegrass and IMO hes one of the best . Yall talking about a show if i can get him to come pick with me yall will flat shat!!! Ill be contacting him this week ill ket yall know what he says and yall let me know what you think about hom picking . Look him up
Smokey hollow
Swill Maker

Post by Smokey hollow »

3/3 post .. Ok im pretty sure we will have a celebrity pickn with us at moonstock 1 !! Hes a good ole boy that is a world renoun bluegrass banjo picker . Plus youll have me and my dad and brother on the strings too . Plus anybody else that can pick lol . Soooooo!! We will have some of the best bluegrass pickn going on that anybody could ever ask for . Most have to pay big money to get this man to pick letaloan seeing a show for free just for us !! Guys this is turning out tuh b better than even i thought it would be !! Thise who are still thinking about it better think hard cause this is one meet you wont want to miss!! We will have veterns doing what we do best and talking about it , atv's rolln in the hills , bluegrass music playing , flint knapping for guys that like indian artifacts , poker , camping , and any and everything else anybidy wants will be poppn !! Let me know what yall think . Keep me hyped . .SH
DSM Loki
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by DSM Loki »

I'm pretty excited to check this out, August can't come soon enough
Smokey hollow
Swill Maker

Post by Smokey hollow »

GOOD DEAL DSM!!
Smokey hollow
Swill Maker

Post by Smokey hollow »

EVERYBODY STILL HYPED ???
DSM Loki
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by DSM Loki »

Hell yeah
Smokey hollow
Swill Maker

Post by Smokey hollow »

Threw down some ole mnt songs last night . Have to get our wits back and our fingers hittn them notes for that high lonesome sound . Lol oh well i sent a video to an ole boy on here just cause his number was the only one i had . Boy just cant wait fir the throw down at MOONSTOCK 1 . SH
crazy
Novice

Post by crazy »

The video was good & the homestyle picken was better ! It will be great entertainment Smokey :)
Smokey hollow
Swill Maker

Post by Smokey hollow »

Aw that was just a few of u pickn . Multiply that by 10 and youll have your all show !! ..SH
crazy
Novice

Post by crazy »

I am surprised to see this thread getting buried . Where you at Smokey ? Any updates ?
DSM Loki
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by DSM Loki »

I'm getting pretty amped, still planning on this event.
DSM Loki
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by DSM Loki »

We're not far out now, everything still good to go?
hellbilly007
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by hellbilly007 »

I'm still planning on coming out. Looking forward to seeing everyone
ga flatwoods
Master of Distillation

Post by ga flatwoods »

"Eh Smokey, you got ya ears on? Break...Break.... Come on Smokey, you out there?" :wave:
"Come on you got Smokey! What's your emergency? er....ah... I mean Who we got on the line?" :esmile:
"This here's the Bandit there Smokey! I was headed to the Smoke house but looks like you done jumped bail!" :wtf:
"Mmmpp, mmmpp, Bandit the door to the Smoke house is wide open for you and your bandit buddies! We gonna have a big party with ya bandit friends!" :lolno:
"Come on back Smokey, they call me Bandit cause I steal hearts, why you called Smokey?" :problem:
S.t.a.t.i.c......s.t.a.t.i.c.........
"Smokey? Break Smokey you out there still?" S.t.a.t.i.c..........
:econfused:

Bandit out! :think:
The hardest item to add to a bottle of shine is patience!
I am still kicking.
Ga Flatwoods
crazy
Novice

Post by crazy »

I haven't seen any updates ??? Is this still a go as I believe it's this weekend ?
crazy
Novice

Post by crazy »

I just got off the phone with Smokey via text , He says the meet is called off & a no go . Told me he would explain later. That's all the info I have at the moment .
Thanks for all the concerning PM's from all the members
BoomTown
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by BoomTown »

crazy wrote:I just got off the phone with Smokey via text , He says the meet is called off & a no go . Told me he would explain later. That's all the info I have at the moment .
Thanks for all the concerning PM's from all the members
Really sorry to hear this...Hope everything is OK on that front...
jb-texshine
Master of Distillation

Post by jb-texshine »

InglisHill wrote:You blokes should all come to New Zealand for a week of stilling in a public park not lookin over your shoulder!
And get eaten by orks???? I think not!
Remember not to blow yourself up,you only get to forget once!

Deo Vendice

Never eat Mexican food north or east of Dallas tx!
thecroweater
retired

Post by thecroweater »

Did this meet go ahead?
Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety. Benjamin Franklin