vegas jan 2016

This forum is for posting announcements for upcoming meetings or events.

Moderator: Site Moderator

Forum rules
Members need to be aware that as all meetings and events are beyond the control of the administration team here and as such homedistiller and it administration and moderators are not responsible for any action and or occurrence at any meeting or event. Members choose to participate at their own risk and responsibility
For security reasons do not post personal information including names exact addresses,phone numbers and detailed itineraries, this sort of information can be communicated via private message, emails or by phone call
HDNB
Site Mod

Re: vegas jan 2016

Post by HDNB »

Robb, it would be great to get together. i'll just be at some hotel or another, so i'm open to pretty much anything. It's a working trip for me so i actually have to meet some work type people, but there is lots of free time to meet up.
I was thinking a place with Bevvies and food, but completely open to whatever happens.

it looks like the wed/thurs are the expensive convention nights, so maybe look at a thursday to sunday getaway type of trip, those are usally pretty cheap.
I finally quit drinking for good.

now i drink for evil.
Bigbob
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Bigbob »

[quote="robb
I would like to watch Bigbob walk down the strip
Your sick you are......... Just kidding Robb, be great to see y'all !
If you wear underwear then it's a dress!
http://homedistiller.org/forum/viewtopi ... 15&t=62150 How I run a small still
pfshine
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by pfshine »

I travel a bunch but I will make sure I'm home for this one if we got a lot of guys coming. If you come by plane it is cheaper to get a room way off the strip and rent a car. I am about 13 miles from the main drag of the strip, and I will tell you right now if you use machines the further from the strip you go the better the odds.
Life is a journey you take alone. Make sure you do what you what makes you happy
HDNB
Site Mod

Post by HDNB »

just giving a bump.

I'm booked into TI with a couple drinkin buddies from 3-9 jan.

anybody else with a drinking problem umm gambling issue umm general problem with sinning going to be in the neighborhood?

PF don't forget to start a ferment just before Christmas!
I finally quit drinking for good.

now i drink for evil.
Euphoria
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Euphoria »

Anyone else going to be down in Las Vegas for the NASCAR weekend? (March 3-7, 2016)
"Government doesn't have the answer to the problem, government is the problem." Ronald Reagan