Thunder Rally, Milledgeville GA

This forum is for posting announcements for upcoming meetings or events.

Moderator: Site Moderator

Forum rules
Members need to be aware that as all meetings and events are beyond the control of the administration team here and as such homedistiller and it administration and moderators are not responsible for any action and or occurrence at any meeting or event. Members choose to participate at their own risk and responsibility
For security reasons do not post personal information including names exact addresses,phone numbers and detailed itineraries, this sort of information can be communicated via private message, emails or by phone call
Mudturtle
Bootlegger

Thunder Rally, Milledgeville GA

Post by Mudturtle »

April 22nd to the 24th gates open on that Monday for early birds. No colors bike rally. Pretty good size and pretty much anything goes. 40 buck entry fee for Friday thru Sunday, 10 bucks for each day earlier. ( my friends and I come in on that Wednesday costs us 60 a head. ). 20 bucks entry fee to bring your own golf cart. Or you can rent one from a vendor on site. If you don't feel like cruising around on your bike all day.

Its private property located on a large field completely hidden from the road, with no cops. ( has security staff ) so no worries about any interaction with law enforcement if that's a concern. If nudity, bare breasts etc bothers you, then this is not a party for you.

But if your interested please let me know, we'll plan up a place to meet up down there and get our party on!
Mudturtle
Bootlegger

Re: Thunder Rally, Milledgeville GA

Post by Mudturtle »

Forgot to add, has hot showers, live bands, vendors etc. RV or tent camping ( no rv hookups unfortunately so bring a generator).

No colors means no motorcycle club colors if that confused anyone.
thatguy1313
Distiller

Post by thatguy1313 »

If I can get my bike running by then (waiting on taxes to pay for parts) I'll be there. It's right down the road from me.
No, officer, I wasn't distilling alcohol! It was probably that guy!

Important information for new distillers
Mudturtle
Bootlegger

Post by Mudturtle »

Awesome man, I'm bout 2...2 1/2 hrs west from there
FreeMountainHermit
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by FreeMountainHermit »

Mudturtle wrote: No colors means no motorcycle club colors if that confused anyone.
Saw one guy on their homepage wearing Christian club rags ????
Blah, blah, blah,........
Mudturtle
Bootlegger

Post by Mudturtle »

That's OK its more of a charity group. Like bikers against child abuse. They don't allow colors from the more gang style groups. Like outlaws, hells angels etc. Was a few fights a few years back and the owner banned it. ( I assume for insurance reasons or close to it )
Mudturtle
Bootlegger

Post by Mudturtle »

I think another thing that contributed to it was some of the groups claimed areas up there, like the outlaw corner. If you weren't an outlaw you didn't go in to that area.