Croweater taxi service

This forum is for posting announcements for upcoming meetings or events.

Moderator: Site Moderator

Forum rules
Members need to be aware that as all meetings and events are beyond the control of the administration team here and as such homedistiller and it administration and moderators are not responsible for any action and or occurrence at any meeting or event. Members choose to participate at their own risk and responsibility
For security reasons do not post personal information including names exact addresses,phone numbers and detailed itineraries, this sort of information can be communicated via private message, emails or by phone call
Truckinbutch
Angel's Share
Angel's Share

Croweater taxi service

Post by Truckinbutch »

Croweater and his lady are planning to be at Truckorama August 6 . They are on a limited budget . How many folks could offer transportation and /or lodging to get them from place to place for a USA visit ? We have them covered from DC to WV and several members committed to coming here . Just an underground railroad thought to pass them point to point in their journey . FMH has offered to move them 100 miles south . Other input is welcomed .
If you ain't the lead dog in the team , the scenery never changes . Ga Flatwoods made my avatar and I want to thank him for that .
Don't drink water , fish fornicate in it .
jedneck
Site Donor
Site Donor
Location: drive to the sticks, hang a right past the sticks amd go a couple more miles.

Re: Croweater taxi service

Post by jedneck »

I can't say anything about transportation but I can offer room and board. But I'm afraid I'm to far into the middle of nowhere. I'm to the north of TB a few hours.
welcome aboard some of us are ornery old coots but if you do a lot of
reading and don't ask stupid questions you'll be alright most are
big help
Dunder
ga flatwoods
Master of Distillation

Post by ga flatwoods »

It would help to know where they would like to go TB.
The hardest item to add to a bottle of shine is patience!
I am still kicking.
Ga Flatwoods
ShineonCrazyDiamond
Global moderator

Post by ShineonCrazyDiamond »

ga flatwoods wrote:It would help to know where they would like to go TB.
Good point. I am a good spot to stay and see New York City, if that is something they desire. Also equal distance to Philadelphia. Have the guest room, close to the train for either city, and willing to bring them from Truckorama to house. We're hospitable southerners just happen to have landed a little north :esmile:.
"Come on you stranger, you legend, you martyr, and shine!
You reached for the secret too soon, you cried for the moon.
Shine on you crazy diamond."
FreeMountainHermit
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by FreeMountainHermit »

Truckinbutch wrote: FMH has offered to move them 100 miles south
Which would put them smack inna middle of freakin' nowheresville.

Current billing at our local cinema (40 miles away) is Gone With The Wind & Love Story. :lol:

An itinerary of some sort from Croweater would be enlightening for us.
Blah, blah, blah,........
thecroweater
retired

Post by thecroweater »

Yeah soory I've been a bit vague on our itinerary, its just we don't know exact dates yet and as for where we go well we are open to suggestions for sure :thumbup:
Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety. Benjamin Franklin
Truckinbutch
Angel's Share
Angel's Share

Post by Truckinbutch »

thecroweater wrote:Yeah soory I've been a bit vague on our itinerary, its just we don't know exact dates yet and as for where we go well we are open to suggestions for sure :thumbup:
That's why we are starting to plan so far ahead . Changes can be made with further communication . I put the 8/6 date in there to have a pivot point . if you miss it you will miss a fine party .
If you ain't the lead dog in the team , the scenery never changes . Ga Flatwoods made my avatar and I want to thank him for that .
Don't drink water , fish fornicate in it .
Bushman
Admin

Post by Bushman »

I will be at a wedding in Delaware Aug. 6th. My wife and I plan to spend some extra time traveling on the east coast and are getting ready to book our flights. Looking at our calendar we might go to the condo prior to that and fly out on the 5th. Not sure if we will spend 1 or 2 weeks on the east coast. It would be nice if some dates were set before we start finalizing what our plans are. I would hate to miss out on meeting crow and a few other members.
Hank Reardon
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Hank Reardon »

I'm happy to offer a night at a Marriott hotel via points between origin & destination. If you PM me and let me know the approx geography, I can send you a confirmation number back. The check in process, as is the case most places these days, may require a credit card upon arrival.
googe
retired

Post by googe »

Very generous hank :thumbup:
Here's to alcohol, the cause of, and solution to, all life's problems.
"Homer J Simpson"
Hank Reardon
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Hank Reardon »

googe wrote:Very generous hank :thumbup:
I was had at croweater liking both kinds of music...country and western. :)
googe
retired

Post by googe »

We all have our downfalls hank haha.
Here's to alcohol, the cause of, and solution to, all life's problems.
"Homer J Simpson"