East Coast events

This forum is for posting announcements for upcoming meetings or events.

Moderator: Site Moderator

Forum rules
Members need to be aware that as all meetings and events are beyond the control of the administration team here and as such homedistiller and it administration and moderators are not responsible for any action and or occurrence at any meeting or event. Members choose to participate at their own risk and responsibility
For security reasons do not post personal information including names exact addresses,phone numbers and detailed itineraries, this sort of information can be communicated via private message, emails or by phone call
SquirrellyNutz
Novice

East Coast events

Post by SquirrellyNutz »

Hey everyone, I was just wondering if there were any meet ups planned in the future for the east coast folks. I am in the VA area and would love to make some new friends

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
Bushman
Admin

Re: East Coast events

Post by Bushman »

Don't take this the wrong way as I have attended one meet & mingle but have also met up with members after gaining there trust through the forum. Everytime you meet up with a member you take a risk as this hobby is still illegal in most parts of the world. With 13 posts people do not know you thus may not respond to your question. The meet & mingles are great as you spend time with like minded people but you are taking a risk of exposure. Like they say - Just Sayin!
SquirrellyNutz
Novice

Post by SquirrellyNutz »

All good. And I don't post much since I am still learning and I try to figure things out on my own

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
Deerhunter
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Deerhunter »

I would just like to meet some members for there opinion on my final product.
Sky Diving without a parachute is a once in a life time experience!