Just Another Newbie

New to distillation, or simply new to the HD forums.
** Your first post MUST go here. Introduce yourself and tell us a bit about your interest in distilling. Any posts asking distilling questions will be deleted. **

Moderator: Site Moderator

Puppy
Novice

Just Another Newbie

Post by Puppy »

Just wanted to join in the club . New to all this I have made a couple of runs but do not know if I 'm doing things right . I do not drink
and I think it makes it harder to learn the correct taste . I have people taste for me but everyone is has own thoughts on it . So here I will be
to learn from some of you all I hope . :D
Thanks For The Forum
And All Advice
Puppy :D
stillanoob
Site Donor
Site Donor

Re: Just Another Newbie

Post by stillanoob »

Well, I guess you won't have the problem that many do (myself included) of tasting it as it comes off the spout. You'll have the finest nose in the business.
Puppy
Novice

Post by Puppy »

Hey Stillanoob
Thanks for the reply , I did drink for 20 years but had the problem of once I opened a bottle I had to drink it ALL ! I never drank the shine !
I became interested watching Mark and Digger on moonshiners and when I was Laid off I thought why not find a new hobby to add to my list . I
like to learn new things and it seems everything I do I do well according to my friends . Thanks again for the reach out maybe we can learn some
together .
Thanks
Puppy :thumbup:
stillanoob
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by stillanoob »

Puppy, start a new thread and tell us about your rig and your runs.