Search found 618 matches
- Fri May 07, 2021 5:49 am
- Forum: Mashing, fermenting, flavoring and aging related hardware
- Topic: Scored some large batch barrels!
- Replies: 13
- Views: 650
PBW works great for jobs like that
- Mon Mar 22, 2021 1:52 pm
- Forum: What Not To Use/Do
- Topic: Liars selling barrels
- Replies: 6
- Views: 803
People in our hobby really have to be careful as we are an easy target since the hobby in most places is illegal there are people that will sell you something knowing you can’t report them. Buyer beware! Been in this hobby better than 50 years and had my ethics compromised. There are questionable p...
- Wed Mar 17, 2021 12:35 pm
- Forum: Research and Theory
- Topic: Condensors - Angle of the Dangle
- Replies: 18
- Views: 591
As I remember from physics class many moons ago, the angle of the dangle is proportionate to the fall of the ball provided the stroke is constant.
- Fri Jan 01, 2021 2:26 pm
- Forum: Novice Distillers
- Topic: Anybody taste Midnight Moon or Ole Smoky brands? Worst thing I've tasted in my life.
- Replies: 15
- Views: 692
They were nasty but the popcorn sutton was even worse. Mostly tails
did a quick 7lbs rye malt 2lbs barley .5 lbs chocolat rye malt and six gal h20 my question is after i finished and put it in my fermenter. A friend of mine who makes home brew, asked if i had sparged the grains after I took them out of the pot; I had not, just wondering if i should have? I would ha...