Politics

Moderator: Site Moderator

Tater
Admin

Politics

Post by Tater »

Starting to see few being posted .Dont care what your political views are .Just keep them off this site .This means all members from all country's.
I use a pot still.Sometimes with a thumper
Truckinbutch
Angel's Share
Angel's Share

Re: Politics

Post by Truckinbutch »

Been a fair policy as long as I have been here .
If you ain't the lead dog in the team , the scenery never changes . Ga Flatwoods made my avatar and I want to thank him for that .
Don't drink water , fish fornicate in it .
stillanoob
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by stillanoob »

Thanks for the reminder, Tater. Nice to have a quiet little corner of the internet politics free and on topic.
Bushman
Admin

Post by Bushman »

We have had a few questionable ones we watched on the memes and jokes to make sure they didn’t go south but if you question it before posting probably shouldn’t post.
MihiT
Bootlegger

Post by MihiT »

Is "Honk honk" too political?

I attended our local today. Kia kaha (stand strong) and aroha (love) to everyone willing to stand for what they believe in. Chur Canada.

Amazing that you can discuss an ILLEGAL (to you guys) hobby...but not what affects the rights or freedoms that should be inalienable to every man woman and child.
Saltbush Bill
Site Mod

Post by Saltbush Bill »

MihiT wrote: Sun Feb 06, 2022 12:03 am Amazing that you can discuss an ILLEGAL (to you guys) hobby...but not what affects the rights or freedoms that should be inalienable to every man woman and child.
Could it be that there are folk who distill here from countries all over the world.
Many of them probably don't want to know or for that matter give a rats arse about what other folk think is politically wrong in their country.
Remember there are also two sides to every story ,and not everybody thinks the same.
If you want to talk politics find another forum to do it on.....we don't need or want it here......it causes nothing but problems.
Suggest you also have a good long look at the rules.
app.php/rules
shadylane
Master of Distillation

Post by shadylane »

MihiT wrote: Sun Feb 06, 2022 12:03 am Amazing that you can discuss an ILLEGAL (to you guys) hobby... But
The forum is about homedistillation, in some area's an "illegal hobby"
It's not about other things for us to argue and get mad about.
Having said that, even though I've never been guilty. :roll:
I'll try to be better in the future. :lol:
Sporacle
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Sporacle »

MihiT wrote: Sun Feb 06, 2022 12:03 am Is "Honk honk" too political?
Yep 100% too political, the reason I'm on here is that there is usually is zero discussion about politics or any other crap that I come here to get away from. :thumbup:
" you can pick your nose and you can pick your friends; but you can't always wipe your friends off on your saddle" sage advice from Kinky Friedman
Tater
Admin

Post by Tater »

MihiT wrote: Sun Feb 06, 2022 12:03 am Is "Honk honk" too political?

I attended our local today. Kia kaha (stand strong) and aroha (love) to everyone willing to stand for what they believe in. Chur Canada.

Amazing that you can discuss an ILLEGAL (to you guys) hobby...but not what affects the rights or freedoms that should be inalienable to every man woman and child.
Your gonna have plenty time to go to more meetings .because your time here is over .NO discussions of politics .
I use a pot still.Sometimes with a thumper