just for the record... ;-)

Other discussions for folks new to the wonderful craft of home distilling.

Moderator: Site Moderator

dragon9874
Novice

just for the record... ;-)

Post by dragon9874 »

just for the record... :-)

i've been been perusing this forum for a loooooong time. well, i guess that's relative. ;-) i've been "referencing" this website/forum for at least the past decade+. the earliest i remember visiting HD was 2010, when i came "this close" buying my first still. the things i learned here helped me to determine...nay, CONFIRM (i think would be better or more accurate word)... 'confirmed' what i wanted. after that, it was a lot, and i mean A LOT of researching... reading, watching, listening... even (get this) remembering (goes back to my half hillbilly side, inside thing ;->).

anywho......... if you dare...........
READ MORE:

i have been referencing this forum for over a decade, although i only recently had the 'cajones' to create an actual account. i admit, i was thrown off by a lot of the comments/replies... but i get it! this aint for the feint of heart (see what i did there ;->)! i dont mind doin all the hard work. i dont mind gettin ball-busted! :-) but i think it's tough for most of us to put ourselves out there. some of us 'cause of the legality aspect(s)... some of us 'cause we're nervous for the ridicule... others for LOTS of different reasons. ;-)

although i'm not naturally a nervous &/our timid person, i find myself being somewhat timid or reluctant out here on HD. it's only recently... 11+ years later (or 7+ months later, depending on how you look at it ;->) that i've been ready to put myself out there (heck, it took me 6 months just to reply and/or post). what i've come to find out is... on HD, i... you... we... US...we all, literally, really... TRULY... need to just throw ourselves out there!

{not in terms of personal info (this is 1st & foremost, other than u dang Kiwis out there, God love ya! ;->)} :oops:

i have, do & will listen/read intently. i have, do & will research immensely. i have not just used HD, but have, do & will use MANY other resources, websites, etc.. i have & will continue to experiment. i'm sure i'll foul up and ask a stupid Q, or ask a duplicative one, and i'm ready for the ribbin' to go along w/ it! :-)

i guess if nothing else, this is me saying... I'M READY!!! bring tha heat meat! :twisted:

\m/ (^_^) \m/
thx for this opportunity!
web
My Journey Started here: Cranky's Spoon Feeding!
10G pot still + 3.5G thumper + 4G condenser... all copper! d-(^^,)
{DWDSD} \m/(^_^) \m/