HI all

New to distillation, or simply new to the HD forums.
** Your first post MUST go here. Introduce yourself and tell us a bit about your interest in distilling. Any posts asking distilling questions will be deleted. **

Moderator: Site Moderator

marinerdevil
Novice

HI all

Post by marinerdevil »

I am a long time lurker. I stumbled on HD several years ago when I was wondering if I could distill spirits at home and started Googling. Since then I have done a lot of reading on the site but didn't set up an account. I started buying parts back then to build a small still but life got in the way and I had to abandon the project. Finally back in November I recommitted to building the still and learning what I could about the art and science of distilling spirits. Well, this time I saw the project through. So the still is built (16g, 5.5k, 3in dual purpose, 48in Liebig), vinegar is run complete, sac run is complete, I have a Birdwatchers sugar wash in fermenter right now and I created an HD account. I am a bourbon drinker and looking forward to making bourbon and tasting how it matures ever step of the way. I very much enjoy a challenge so I think I am in the right place.
VLAGAVULVIN
Distiller

Re: HI all

Post by VLAGAVULVIN »

welcome onboard :thumbup:

har druckit för mycket
Demy
Master of Distillation

Re: HI all

Post by Demy »

Welcome!