Hello from the hill country of Arkansas

New to distillation, or simply new to the HD forums.
** Your first post MUST go here. Introduce yourself and tell us a bit about your interest in distilling. Any posts asking distilling questions will be deleted. **

Moderator: Site Moderator

Hill Hopper
Novice

Hello from the hill country of Arkansas

Post by Hill Hopper »

Looking forward to learning.
jholmz
Distiller

Re: Hello from the hill country of Arkansas

Post by jholmz »

welcome to HD theres plenty here for you if your willing to learn. before asking questions try doing a search as most questions have been answered several times and you would learn more on the journey to the answer you seek . if you cant find an answer the members here will be glad to answer the question for you. they just dont like to (spoon feed ) if you know what i mean. enjoy the ride and be safe
Samohon
retired

Post by Samohon »

Welcome Hill Hopper...

The Reading Lounge in my sig is a great place to start as well as the Parent site on the top-left of this page...

Have fun studying man...
♦♦ Samohon ♦♦

Beginners should visit The New Distillers Reading Lounge and the Safety and Related Issues among others...
drinkingdog
Rumrunner

Post by drinkingdog »

Welcome to HD. All the info you need from building, to recipes, to overcoming problems it is all here. There are so many extremely knowledgeable people here that can help when needed. Just don't expect to be spoon fed, because it won't happen. When you do a search use the HD Google search button located kind of top center of the forum page. It is much better than the regular search engine.
My Grandpa used to say. Don't argue with an idiot, because he will just drag you down to his level then beat you with experience.
He also used to say. I didn't say it was your fault. I just said that I was blaming you.

DD
Stainless dude
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Stainless dude »

Welcome to the forum, great place here