It’s Time for Another Build

New to distillation, or simply new to the HD forums.
** Your first post MUST go here. Introduce yourself and tell us a bit about your interest in distilling. Any posts asking distilling questions will be deleted. **

Moderator: Site Moderator

Cletus_Spuckler
Bootlegger

It’s Time for Another Build

Post by Cletus_Spuckler »

Hi HD readers.

Ive been reading this site for quite a few years now and a couple of years ago, made a 2” boka. A fair bit of neutral Birdwatchers came out of that thing! As I’ve been striving to make the best and safest spirit possible, I have been very happy with the product. The problem is that it takes forever to fully complete a batch. I’m now here to document my new 4” bubbler build; make some new connections and learn a whole lot along the way! Once built, I will initially be focusing on vodka and gin production; and after that will try my hand at rum and whiskey. I’m based in New Zealand; but move back and forwards between there and Australia for work.

Cletus_Spuckler
fizzix
Site Donor
Site Donor

Re: It’s Time for Another Build

Post by fizzix »

Welcome Cletus! I like the Simpsons reference and the fact you know the character's full name.

Good luck with the new build. You apparently have a gin recipe already, but check out Odin's Easy Gin if you don't.
It's conservative on the botanicals, but it's quite flavorful and a favorite around my household.

Welcome to Home Distiller!
Cletus_Spuckler
Bootlegger

Post by Cletus_Spuckler »

Fanks Fizzix :)

I've begun my build post already, so follow along if you like: viewtopic.php?f=50&t=69904

:)
My 4" Modular Bubbler Build:
viewtopic.php?f=50&t=69904

Welcome Centre:
viewtopic.php?f=27&t=69903
fizzix
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by fizzix »

Excellent! Thanks.