Greetings All

New to distillation, or simply new to the HD forums.
** Your first post MUST go here. Introduce yourself and tell us a bit about your interest in distilling. Any posts asking distilling questions will be deleted. **

Moderator: Site Moderator

danny1202
Novice

Greetings All

Post by danny1202 »

Im glad to be part of a forum that has so many reliable resources to my new hobby. Ive been wanting to explore the art of distilling and finally got off my butt and did something about it. I have read hours and hours of your forum and find it very helpful. i will not be going anywhere else for information because i am confident im in the right place to get any questions answered. Im green so please bear with me and want to thank everyone in advance for any feedback i may get...Thanks again!!
Bushman
Admin

Re: Greetings All

Post by Bushman »

Welcome, and great choice of places to hang your hat. Feel free to ask away we have a great group of knowledgeable members to help with most any question.
fizzix
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by fizzix »

I'm glad you feel that way, danny1202. There's great pride in doing things correctly here.
While questioning norms is encouraged, it's never at the sake of safety or discipline or science.
Welcome to Home Distiller!
bilgriss
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by bilgriss »

Welcome!
Lots of good folks here to help with whatever questions you come up with as you read through materials.