Tater - RE Howdy Message

New to distillation, or simply new to the HD forums.
** Your first post MUST go here. Introduce yourself and tell us a bit about your interest in distilling. Any posts asking distilling questions will be deleted. **

Moderator: Site Moderator

geotechmity
Novice

Tater - RE Howdy Message

Post by geotechmity »

For some reason, I'm not able to send PMs. I lack permissions. So, I hope this gets to you.

It has been a while since I visited the site. I moved two years ago, and my real estate is postage stamp size now, which makes it tough to practice. I moved to the coast, and my hobby time now is more focused on kayak fishing, trolling motors, and making light weight lithium batteries. Before I moved, the site was really more of an educational tool for me to help develop my hobby skills and knowledge. Ya'll are typically way beyond my skills. So, I have nothing much to add unless you like hearing of fails and blunders. I do have a couple of friends that I recruited here, but I'm not sure if they post. I'll check and see. If they do, I'll check in more often.

Sent from my SM-T700 using Tapatalk
Bushman
Admin

Re: Tater - RE Howdy Message

Post by Bushman »

Welcome, your problem is until you introduce yourself in the Welcome Center your posts are not approved. Since this sounded like an introduction I approved it and moved it to the Welcome Center. Now you are free to make posts without approval. Your PM's will also work. I deleted your other post as it was mostly a duplicate. Hope this helps!

PS: We ask that you turn off tapatalk
pfshine
Site Donor
Site Donor

Re: Tater - RE Howdy Message

Post by pfshine »

Making lithium batteries, that sounds interesting.
Life is a journey you take alone. Make sure you do what you what makes you happy