Hello everyone

New to distillation, or simply new to the HD forums.
** Your first post MUST go here. Introduce yourself and tell us a bit about your interest in distilling. Any posts asking distilling questions will be deleted. **

Moderator: Site Moderator

cornloverir
Novice

Hello everyone

Post by cornloverir »

Hello everyone
I know the rulles about our country in our country distilling, fermenting, buying, selling and drinking any alcoholic drink is illegal but for us, its just a rulle many of our people drink, ferment and distill, i think you can guess where i am from? Yess iran
So maybe you say if you know the rulles why did you use this site/ forum? Look in IR drinking any alcoholic drink you not made it yourself is something just like drinking a cup of liquid between 2 cup where one of them will kill you or make you blind, we lost a friends eyes with a verry original like liter of vodka. After this never i did not boght any alcoholic drink from anyone we do not have any shop that sells alcoholic drinks selling alcohol in IR is something like selling cocaine in us i think you understood why im trying too use this forum.
In iran most of home distillers use raisins for making something like moonshine, we just put the raisins in water add yeast and wait untill raisins get to bottom of liquid then distill it with a very special still you may never seen it before. I will upload a photo of it if anyone asks.
This moonshine called dogy distilate in IR and can have to 70 percent of alcohol in it but i do not like it so much because of sulfur smell in it.
I think im the firat person from IR who introduced itself in this forum. Maybe interresting for you
Sorry for my english you know our country
I do not want to sell anything because its verry dangerous and you may go to jail for many years, just for self use i intrested in making distilled drinks.
I made it a lot for myself i made that raisins drink many times, made moonshine from dates if you know what is it? Made something like apple brandy and many tryings i hope this forum can help me to do not drink any dangerous alcoholic drinks i did not made it.
My name is nima and just can introduce my country not city for some reasons thanks a lot for reading my sayings
fizzix
Site Donor
Site Donor

Re: Hello everyone

Post by fizzix »

Hello nima, my friend. Please be careful and don't get into trouble.
Stick with our recipes and you won't go blind.
Welcome to Home Distiller, and good luck to you!
HDNB
Site Mod

Re: Hello everyone

Post by HDNB »

brave guy distilling in IR. good luck. keep your mouth shut and stay safe.
I finally quit drinking for good.

now i drink for evil.