Hello from North Europe

New to distillation, or simply new to the HD forums.
** Your first post MUST go here. Introduce yourself and tell us a bit about your interest in distilling. Any posts asking distilling questions will be deleted. **

Moderator: Site Moderator

Pulteri
Novice

Hello from North Europe

Post by Pulteri »

Hello people from up above.
I went to a two-week distillation course 10 years ago, where we prepared the delicacy out of blackcurrant. The teacher was a professor from the Swiss Distillery Research Center, Peter Durr. Now I've finally got to try for yourself but 10 years is a lot of forgotten. Fortunately, there are notes left over and the main phrase on them: good mash good liquor. I did not made that :)
So I have some information already but little experience. Very happy to find this forum and main page, it has been very helpful!
Bushman
Admin

Re: Hello from North Europe

Post by Bushman »

Welcome, I sometimes forget why I walked into a different room I can’t imagine 10 years passing without doing something with it then trying to figure out my notes. The good news is you found a plethora of information here on this forum. In my signature page I have a link for managing the forum, I found this helpful in organizing information so that I could find it again when needed.
fizzix
Site Donor
Site Donor

Re: Hello from North Europe

Post by fizzix »

I often mention that if this place can teach me how to be a successful distiller, it can teach anyone.
Hop back on the bike and let's see if we can keep you steady on the wheels.
You may begin recalling things once you get going. You can do this!
Welcome, Pulteri.