hello to all!

New to distillation, or simply new to the HD forums.
** Your first post MUST go here. Introduce yourself and tell us a bit about your interest in distilling. Any posts asking distilling questions will be deleted. **

Moderator: Site Moderator

jmalpas1
Novice

hello to all!

Post by jmalpas1 »

Hi guys, my name is john and I'm here in Alabama. ive been distilling for about 3 months and I have learned so much already but this is one of those hobbies that the more you know, the more you realize you actually don't know. I'm pretty decent at fermenting and distilling so far and actually have made quite a few runs worth drinking but my real quest was to make hand sanitizer during this COVID thing. I started off with a 3 pot still off of eBay and now have moved up to a dephlegmated reflux 15gallon pot with 4 bubbler plates and packing on a 2" column. I hope to learn loads more here and thank you all in advance for any help you might give and hopefully somehow, someway ill be able to share the things I've learned with some of you someday ... till then.... happy distilling!

John
Eric
Novice

Re: hello to all!

Post by Eric »

Start with recommended reading Google search will help with your questions be safe cheers