Hi From NC

New to distillation, or simply new to the HD forums.
** Your first post MUST go here. Introduce yourself and tell us a bit about your interest in distilling. Any posts asking distilling questions will be deleted. **

Moderator: Site Moderator

realestwhiteboy
Novice

Hi From NC

Post by realestwhiteboy »

:D Hey, newbie to the game from North Carolina. I plan to mash in for the 1st time tomorrow (maybe next weekend, if I don't get it done tomorrow). Got my 1st still. As many beginners this day & age (I'm sure), it's a still from Amazon. :lol:

Looking forward to learning what I can, enjoying the hobby, and helping out when I'm able.
SmokyMtn
Rumrunner

Re: Hi From NC

Post by SmokyMtn »

Welcome to HD. Enjoy the reading and good luck. Get familiar with the search feature, it will help.
My 9" Shotgun Condenser

This hobby really is not so much about making alcohol. But bottling opportunities to make memories with Friends and Family.
Demy
Master of Distillation

Post by Demy »

Welcome!
RiversMatter
Novice

Post by RiversMatter »

Welcome from another newb. I love kayakin in NC. The Green River Narrows is amazing!
Twisted Brick
Master of Distillation

Post by Twisted Brick »

Welcome aboard!

Quite a few 'stillers in NC. Read lots. You can learn a ton from what others did... and didn't do.

Remember to always practice safety and patience.

Twisted Brick
“Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite, and furthermore, always carry a small snake.”

- W.C. Fields

My EZ Solder Shotgun
My Steam Rig and Manometer
realestwhiteboy
Novice

Post by realestwhiteboy »

RiversMatter wrote: Thu Apr 01, 2021 9:45 am Welcome from another newb. I love kayakin in NC. The Green River Narrows is amazing!
I've never been kayaking, but hear there a lot of good bank fishing spots on Green River. :D
Sailman
Swill Maker

Post by Sailman »

Welcome neighbor