new arival

New to distillation, or simply new to the HD forums.
** Your first post MUST go here. Introduce yourself and tell us a bit about your interest in distilling. Any posts asking distilling questions will be deleted. **

Moderator: Site Moderator

junkrebuild21
Novice

new arival

Post by junkrebuild21 »

Hi there junkrebuild (jr is perfered) here. As the name implies i rebuild junk. Old tractors, old shotguns, jeeps etc. etc. Live in West By God and am very close to retirement. Been distillin fer a copula years mostly sugar wash, some wine but now gettin into grains. Lookin foward to interactin with uall. Have fun, don't get caught.
Bushman
Admin

Re: new arival

Post by Bushman »

Welcome, would love to see some of your creations posted in the other hobbies thread. Sounds like your going to fit right in!
Expat
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Expat »

junkrebuild21 wrote: Sat Apr 10, 2021 9:28 am Hi there junkrebuild (jr is perfered) here. As the name implies i rebuild junk. Old tractors, old shotguns, jeeps etc. etc. Live in West By God and am very close to retirement. Been distillin fer a copula years mostly sugar wash, some wine but now gettin into grains. Lookin foward to interactin with uall. Have fun, don't get caught.
Hey JR, welcome to HD.

If you are looking for knowledge and community you've definitely found the best place!

What still you got presently? Perhaps post up a few pics.

Cheers

Current boiler and pot head
Cross flow condenser
Modular 3" Boka - pics tbd

Post by Durhommer »

Welcome aboard jr show us your still maybe? We all like pics anyway there is a good amount of all grain knowledge here I'm sure you will like this place try jimbos single malt ag it provides a good drop and it's easy as it's only one grain
You have two ears and one mouth for a reason....