Just me.

New to distillation, or simply new to the HD forums.
** Your first post MUST go here. Introduce yourself and tell us a bit about your interest in distilling. Any posts asking distilling questions will be deleted. **

Moderator: Site Moderator

TwoSheds
Site Donor
Site Donor

Just me.

Post by TwoSheds »

Hi all. New distiller in New England USA. Have some experience with making hard cider and mead.

Starting with neutrals, rum, and maybe some brandy. Love Scotch but wouldn't attempt one until I have the lay of the land.

Other interests/hobbies include woodworking, music, growing fruit trees, home improvement, and generally learning new and interesting things.

Appreciate what I've been able to learn from reading the forums. Hope I can contribute a little (now that I've made myself known) and learn even more.
Stonecutter
Site Donor
Site Donor

Re: Just me.

Post by Stonecutter »

Here you learn and contribute with ya. Looks like we made ourselves known about the same time. Cheers
Freedom had been hunted round the globe; reason was considered as rebellion; and the slavery of fear had made men afraid to think. But such is the irresistible nature of truth, that all it asks, and all it wants, is the liberty of appearing.
-Thomas Paine
Yummyrum
Global moderator

Post by Yummyrum »

Welcome to HD , the both of you :thumbup:
Deplorable
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Deplorable »

Welcome aboard. A good singe malt whiskey is a great way to venture into all grain mashing. Enjoy the journey.
Fear and ridicule are the tactics of weak-minded cowards and tyrants who have no other leadership talent from which to draw in order to persuade.