......beginning a new adventure!

New to distillation, or simply new to the HD forums.
** Your first post MUST go here. Introduce yourself and tell us a bit about your interest in distilling. Any posts asking distilling questions will be deleted. **

Moderator: Site Moderator

stogie
Novice

......beginning a new adventure!

Post by stogie »

Greets to the forum members! I am an absolute beginner (well....I actually haven't even begun!!) ~~ I have yet to buy my still. I've read MUCH in other strings within this HD site and I extend out a collective BIG THANK YOU to all contributors for such great information. This site is absiluitely the cat's meow for me. Now I'm off to post a coupla' question about equipment.
acfixer69
Global moderator

Re: ......beginning a new adventure!

Post by acfixer69 »

Welcome to HD. It's all here. The goggle search is a big help when a thought need clarity, then ask as needed. Plenty here to help.
SmokyMtn
Rumrunner

Post by SmokyMtn »

Welcome to HD. Get familiar with the search feature, you're gonna need it. Good luck and enjoy the reading
My 9" Shotgun Condenser

This hobby really is not so much about making alcohol. But bottling opportunities to make memories with Friends and Family.
Saltbush Bill
Site Mod

Post by Saltbush Bill »

Welcome aboard Neil........please consider building before buying.....It's much cheaper and not that hard......and if you do buy......please not one of those nasty cheap bits of shit.....
greggn
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by greggn »

NeilElliott wrote: Tue Apr 20, 2021 5:37 am Now I'm off to post a coupla' question about equipment.

Welcome !

You may want to consider changing your user name ... unless you live in NZ. Reach out to a moderator to change.

I drank fifty pounds of feed-store corn
'till my clothes were ratty and torn
stogie
Novice

Post by stogie »

You may want to consider changing your user name ... unless you live in NZ. Reach out to a moderator to change.
[/quote]

Thanx for the tip!! I've sent two of the moderators messages asking how to change the user name. No response from either. Looks like I'll have to delete the account and start over with a different name.