longtime listener first time caller

New to distillation, or simply new to the HD forums.
** Your first post MUST go here. Introduce yourself and tell us a bit about your interest in distilling. Any posts asking distilling questions will be deleted. **

Moderator: Site Moderator

hopwhisperer
Novice

longtime listener first time caller

Post by hopwhisperer »

Hello ya'll
I've been scouring this site for a really long time probably more than a decade off and on. I'm a longtime AG beer brewer, and have been distilling for quite some time, but hadn't got into it seriously until the last few years. I've built a new house and ditched the wife so I have no adult supervision and a basement to build my dream brewery/distillery. Anyway I'm Chris and I'm 48
Saltbush Bill
Site Mod

Re: longtime listener first time caller

Post by Saltbush Bill »

Welcome aboard hopwhisperer, Looks like you have life and distilling well sorted.
Demy
Master of Distillation

Re: ascoltatore di lunga data chiamante per la prima volta

Post by Demy »

Welcome!
Not sure
Bootlegger

Post by Not sure »

Welcome to the forum hope you build your dream distillery
Stainless pot with copper shotgun I'm a simple kind of guy
hopwhisperer
Novice

Post by hopwhisperer »

Thanks guys or gals
@notsure
hopwhisperer wrote: Sat Apr 24, 2021 9:48 pm Hello ya'll
I've been scouring this site for a really long time probably more than a decade off and on. I'm a longtime AG beer brewer, and have been distilling for quite some time, but hadn't got into it seriously until the last few years. I've built a new house and ditched the wife so I have no adult supervision and a basement to build my dream brewery/distillery. Anyway I'm Chris and I'm 48
Saltbush Bill wrote: Sat Apr 24, 2021 11:09 pm Welcome aboard hopwhisperer, Looks like you have life and distilling well sorted.
Lets say I'm working it out =)
Not sure wrote: Sun Apr 25, 2021 6:16 am Welcome to the forum hope you build your dream distillery
I've had a lot of Blichmann Engineering deliveries lately :clap: I've ran 220 and more water lines to multiple places I'm down there building when I'm home, but not rushing it I want it to be the way I want it.