obligatory hello

New to distillation, or simply new to the HD forums.
** Your first post MUST go here. Introduce yourself and tell us a bit about your interest in distilling. Any posts asking distilling questions will be deleted. **

Moderator: Site Moderator

Boozoid
Novice

obligatory hello

Post by Boozoid »

Been brewing beer since I was a kid, made some wine along the way. A few years back I started making neutral .. now I'm starting to make some flavoured drinks. Came here for some info. Regards
Saltbush Bill
Site Mod

Re: obligatory hello

Post by Saltbush Bill »

Welcome Boozoid, what sort of still or stills are you running ?
Demy
Master of Distillation

Post by Demy »

welcome boozoid!
Twisted Brick
Master of Distillation

Post by Twisted Brick »

Boozoid wrote: Wed Jun 16, 2021 2:38 am ...now I'm starting to make some flavoured drinks. Came here for some info. Regards
Welcome boozeoid,

There's no reward or satisfaction that can match making one's own flavored all-grain hooch. After reading through the archives here, expect for your hooch to improve nicely.

Twisted Brick
“Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite, and furthermore, always carry a small snake.”

- W.C. Fields

My EZ Solder Shotgun
My Steam Rig and Manometer
Deplorable
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Deplorable »

Twisted Brick wrote: Wed Jun 16, 2021 7:07 pm
Boozoid wrote: Wed Jun 16, 2021 2:38 am ...now I'm starting to make some flavoured drinks. Came here for some info. Regards
Welcome boozeoid,

There's no reward or satisfaction that can match making one's own flavored all-grain hooch. After reading through the archives here, expect for your hooch to improve nicely.

Twisted Brick
Boy, ain't that the truth! All my hard work I put in since last fall and through the winter is starting to pay dividends. I'm looking forward to Fall and my 2nd season "in the shed"!
Fear and ridicule are the tactics of weak-minded cowards and tyrants who have no other leadership talent from which to draw in order to persuade.