Introduction of SpiffyStump

New to distillation, or simply new to the HD forums.
** Your first post MUST go here. Introduce yourself and tell us a bit about your interest in distilling. Any posts asking distilling questions will be deleted. **

Moderator: Site Moderator

SpiffyStump
Novice

Introduction of SpiffyStump

Post by SpiffyStump »

Hello everyone! its really awesome to be here and talk and share knowledge with everyone. I have been visiting this place for about 5 years now and just now decide to create and account. I have been into distilling for about 10 years now and have really enjoyed reading and learning about it. I also have many other hobbies I play guitar, bass guitar, banjo, violen, didgerdoo, and plan to learn many more, I used to be a big hunter and hunted about every legal game in my state along with fishing, I have cultivated gourmet mushrooms and hunt wild ones as well, I love music and going to music festivals, I listen to everything from bluegrass to hip hop to heavy metal to Beethoven I listen to EVERYTING, I really enjoy all forms of art witch is why I love ferminting and distilling and the alchemy and art that is involved. My favorite alcholos are rye whiskey and mead but I can enjoy all of them.

What else could I think of? As of 3 years ago I became really obsessed with crypto currency, it has tottaly changed my life and has given me hope for mankinds future. I also enjoy the stock market as well but not as much as crypto currency. its pretty impresive in the the 3 years how much i have learned and profited from stocks and crypto. I did not do very well in school but thats to the internet and a change of heart and motovation, I feel more knowledgeable then the average person, I still have much to learn and am ignorant in alot of simple basic things such as proper grammer but thanks to places like this it gives me a motovation and assistance to improve with that.

Well I can not think of anything else to say about my self. Looking forward to responses and future posts! :)
LWTCS
Site Mod

Re: Introduction of SpiffyStump

Post by LWTCS »

Welcome.
I'm a frailer.
Trample the injured and hurdle the dead.
Corn Cracker
Swill Maker

Post by Corn Cracker »

Welcome to the group, i strum a lil bit and the art of crafting and learning new skills have always been a passion, i reckon that's why I'm here and doing this.
"To ease the pressures of this world here's the way i got it figured, the thing to do for me and you is to drink lots of good corn liquor"
Buck Owens
SmokyMtn
Rumrunner

Post by SmokyMtn »

Welcome to HD. Enjoy the forums and pictures are welcomed.
My 9" Shotgun Condenser

This hobby really is not so much about making alcohol. But bottling opportunities to make memories with Friends and Family.