A quick Hi

New to distillation, or simply new to the HD forums.
** Your first post MUST go here. Introduce yourself and tell us a bit about your interest in distilling. Any posts asking distilling questions will be deleted. **

Moderator: Site Moderator

Briz_Steve1
Novice

A quick Hi

Post by Briz_Steve1 »

Greetings all. Fairly sure I joined this forum years back when I first got into distilling, but age has ensured I no longer remember my log in details so here I am again!

Based in Brisbane, Aus, been distilling for a fair few years but generally just the sugar wash stuff with an occasional foray into all grain for Wiskey.

At the moment killing a bit of time waiting for my first Buccaneer Bob's molasses mix to clarify before racking off and pitching my little yeasties in to work their magic!

Just wanted to say a public thank you to all that have posted about their rum stories, I have been reading and hopefully learning, and have now jumped in trying to follow Bob's recipe but without the dunder to start.

Thanks again and I'll let you know how it goes.

Steve
Saltbush Bill
Site Mod

Re: A quick Hi

Post by Saltbush Bill »

Welcome to Home Distiller Steve :wave:
Demy
Master of Distillation

Post by Demy »

Welcome!
Corn Cracker
Swill Maker

Post by Corn Cracker »

Welcome to the group!
"To ease the pressures of this world here's the way i got it figured, the thing to do for me and you is to drink lots of good corn liquor"
Buck Owens