Hello from Toronto

New to distillation, or simply new to the HD forums.
** Your first post MUST go here. Introduce yourself and tell us a bit about your interest in distilling. Any posts asking distilling questions will be deleted. **

Moderator: Site Moderator

Andygod
Novice

Hello from Toronto

Post by Andygod »

I have been making Beer and wine for decades and have finally decided to "Up my Game" and start making racing fuel. I have been led to believe that if it will not fuel my motorcycle there is a possibility that it can be recycled as a beverage. Since I plan on retiring soon I also have a plan to build my own barrels for aging. Hopefully over the next couple of decades I will gain enough knowledge to give some of it back to the group. Thanks for having me.
Expat
Site Donor
Site Donor

Re: Hello from Toronto

Post by Expat »

Hey Andy, Welcome to HD!

Plenty of us Canadians around the place, so you're in good company. GTA myself. Perhaps tell us a bit about what you like to drink and what you're hoping to make?

As you've probably observed there is an a TON of reading material available, so get yourself a comfortable place to sit and prepare for a rabbit hole of exploration. When you're ready ask good questions, and there are lots of people who are usually willing to help :-)

Good luck, have fun and play safe! Reach out if you need any specific GTA area knowledge.

Cheers

Current boiler and pot head
Cross flow condenser
Modular 3" Boka - pics tbd