Happy Autumn!

New to distillation, or simply new to the HD forums.
** Your first post MUST go here. Introduce yourself and tell us a bit about your interest in distilling. Any posts asking distilling questions will be deleted. **

Moderator: Site Moderator

actionjxn
Novice

Happy Autumn!

Post by actionjxn »

Hello interwebs! I've been anxiously awaiting joining this online community. I think the time has finally arrived! I'm a bit of a home cook, tinkerer, and a professional bartender. I've been curious about distilling for a long time and can't wait to learn from all of you as well as form my own experiences!

Non-distilling hobbies: playing trumpet, bird watching, and walking my silly bull dog named Trotter.

Cheers!
Stonecutter
Site Donor
Site Donor

Re: Happy Autumn!

Post by Stonecutter »

Cheers and welcome to the forum!
Freedom had been hunted round the globe; reason was considered as rebellion; and the slavery of fear had made men afraid to think. But such is the irresistible nature of truth, that all it asks, and all it wants, is the liberty of appearing.
-Thomas Paine
The Baker
Master of Distillation

Post by The Baker »

Wish I could play the trumpet.

Welcome.

Geoff
The Baker
Bushman
Admin

Post by Bushman »

Welcome to the forum, not sure why other than you play an instrument but a few years ago we had a lot of members interested in making cigar box guitars.
https://homedistiller.org/forum/viewtop ... 03&t=53815
actionjxn
Novice

Post by actionjxn »

If you can buzz your lips you can play the trumpet. I also play a bit of guitar and bass, but not really sufficiently.

Here's a pic of the pup!