Green horn

New to distillation, or simply new to the HD forums.
** Your first post MUST go here. Introduce yourself and tell us a bit about your interest in distilling. Any posts asking distilling questions will be deleted. **

Moderator: Site Moderator

JimmyIrish
Novice

Green horn

Post by JimmyIrish »

Hello everyone. Im new to the site so I'm ready to learn even more from everyone on this site and have fun doing it. Im in the Ohio area. I run a 20 gallon Stillz pot from Georgia. Learned a bit to get started over a year ago and just simply got hooked I've had trial and error first starting out but fine tuned some stuff and have done quite well for a flat lander :P
Bushman
Admin

Re: Green horn

Post by Bushman »

Welcome, the 20 gallon still is a good looking still. You must be pretty serious about the hobby as their 20 gallon still has a pretty large price tag.
Demy
Master of Distillation

Post by Demy »

Tests and errors are part of the "game", welcome!
Stonecutter
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Stonecutter »

Welcome Brotha!
Freedom had been hunted round the globe; reason was considered as rebellion; and the slavery of fear had made men afraid to think. But such is the irresistible nature of truth, that all it asks, and all it wants, is the liberty of appearing.
-Thomas Paine
JimmyIrish
Novice

Post by JimmyIrish »

Bushman wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 9:02 am Welcome, the 20 gallon still is a good looking still. You must be pretty serious about the hobby as their 20 gallon still has a pretty large price tag.
Yes it was rather expensive I put it in layaway for a few months. Yes I'm very serious I'm hooked.
JimmyIrish
Novice

Post by JimmyIrish »

Demy wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 10:06 am Tests and errors are part of the "game", welcome!
Thank you.