Hi from Christchurch

New to distillation, or simply new to the HD forums.
** Your first post MUST go here. Introduce yourself and tell us a bit about your interest in distilling. Any posts asking distilling questions will be deleted. **

Moderator: Site Moderator

Rigori
Novice

Hi from Christchurch

Post by Rigori »

Hi I’m in Christchurch nz, I have a stainless steel fractional distiller and stainless pot still I started 15 years ago with the essencia blue reflux still and turbo, worked my way up to tpw, now I’m looking forward to moving on to grain washes, I have heard a lot of good thing about angel yellow yeast so keen to get one started next week

If anyone has advice for a newbie for grain wash with angel yellow yeast I’m all ears
Cheers
Saltbush Bill
Site Mod

Re: Hi from Christchurch

Post by Saltbush Bill »

Welcome Rigori
The links below should help you a little.
Please ask any further questions in an appropriate section of the forum, we try to reserve this area for introductions / welcomes only.
https://homedistiller.org/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=76531
https://homedistiller.org/forum/viewtop ... 39&t=80521
Teddysad
Site Donor
Site Donor

Re: Hi from Christchurch

Post by Teddysad »

Rigori wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 2:09 pm Hi I’m in Christchurch nz, I have a stainless steel fractional distiller and stainless pot still I started 15 years ago with the essencia blue reflux still and turbo, worked my way up to tpw, now I’m looking forward to moving on to grain washes, I have heard a lot of good thing about angel yellow yeast so keen to get one started next week

If anyone has advice for a newbie for grain wash with angel yellow yeast I’m all ears
Cheers
Check your messages
You can lead a horse to drink, but you cant make it water!
You can lead a horticulture but can you teach a prototype?

Proverbs 31:6-7