Hello

New to distillation, or simply new to the HD forums.
** Your first post MUST go here. Introduce yourself and tell us a bit about your interest in distilling. Any posts asking distilling questions will be deleted. **

Moderator: Site Moderator

investing
Novice

Hello

Post by investing »

Hi Everyone,

My name is Anu, and I am just beginning my journey to learn more about brewing, distillation and fermentation. I came across this site as I was researching some books on Amazon. Surprisingly, the rule book made me sign-up to the forum as staying on the right side of everything is very important besides staying aways for everything marketing!.I appreciate the articles posted for the beginners, so thank you Cranky for your post and I am excited to go and explore New Distiller Reading Lounge, so than you Bushman for this great initiative. In age of Google, finding structure information is perhaps the biggest challenges for learning.

Thank you all for your selfless contribution for benefit of individuals like me who are on a learning journey.

Cheers
SmokyMtn
Rumrunner

Re: Hello

Post by SmokyMtn »

Welcome to the forum. Enjoy the read
My 9" Shotgun Condenser

This hobby really is not so much about making alcohol. But bottling opportunities to make memories with Friends and Family.
Bushman
Admin

Re: Hello

Post by Bushman »

Welcome and thank you for the kind words. Enjoy the journey it is 1/2 the fun.