Novice

New to distillation, or simply new to the HD forums.
** Your first post MUST go here. Introduce yourself and tell us a bit about your interest in distilling. Any posts asking distilling questions will be deleted. **

Moderator: Site Moderator

Ottodog
Novice

Novice

Post by Ottodog »

Sorry that I didn't find this before. Ottodog is an old dog. HD is an amazing help to us, those, learning the craft. It's like sitting around the coffee shop table, just listening, only speaking when asked. Sorry I broke the rules already. I started brewing beer 7 years ago, I lived in the north country so I made stouts and porters. Now live in the high heat of the south. Beer just don't cut the heat. So I turned my wort to shine, this is an amazing hobby. I have so much to learn, and I'm in the right place. Thank you. I've have several failures, and more successful runs. I look forward almost every day to read new articles about this wonderful craft. I've been stilling for 1 1/2 years. Learn from my mistakes, read more to figure out how to improve, I'm learning, improving, so thank you once again. I'd love to sit around the camp fire sipping a few and chewing the fat on different ideas. We are on the right road of community.
acfixer69
Global moderator

Re: Novice

Post by acfixer69 »

Welcome to HD. Enjoy the forums. Ive become a fan of porters as the weather get colder. I don't brew but have friends that do.
subbrew
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by subbrew »

Welcome. And we have our own version of the camp fire. Look up the Liar's bench and pull up a stump sometime.
Ottodog
Novice

Post by Ottodog »

Thanks. I'm alway learning, that's the way I like it. Fire is ablaze.