New member post

New to distillation, or simply new to the HD forums.
** Your first post MUST go here. Introduce yourself and tell us a bit about your interest in distilling. Any posts asking distilling questions will be deleted. **

Moderator: Site Moderator

hog_sippn_bourbon32
Novice

New member post

Post by hog_sippn_bourbon32 »

Hey y'all,

I'm new here, but I've been lurking and reading for a little while now, approx. 1.5 years. I've done a couple runs as able, and I've really benefited from the knowledge shared here. I'm a GA boy, so flatwood's posts usually stand out to me. I love bourbon so whiskeys and corn are probably going to be my main area of interest, with rum being a second area. If anyone wants to know more, reach out. Thanks for having me.
Truckinbutch
Angel's Share
Angel's Share

Re: New member post

Post by Truckinbutch »

I'VE SAMPLED fLATWOODS'S MAKE . iT'S FIT TO TAKE ALONG . wELCOME
If you ain't the lead dog in the team , the scenery never changes . Ga Flatwoods made my avatar and I want to thank him for that .
Don't drink water , fish fornicate in it .
Demy
Master of Distillation

Post by Demy »

Welcome
Twisted Brick
Master of Distillation

Post by Twisted Brick »

Welcome hsb32,

Don't know if you're a college football fan, but them UGA Bulldogs sure played a whale of a game against Alabama in the championship.

Enjoy the ride.
“Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite, and furthermore, always carry a small snake.”

- W.C. Fields

My EZ Solder Shotgun
My Steam Rig and Manometer
hog_sippn_bourbon32
Novice

Post by hog_sippn_bourbon32 »

Twisted Brick wrote: Mon Jan 17, 2022 3:03 pm Welcome hsb32,

Don't know if you're a college football fan, but them UGA Bulldogs sure played a whale of a game against Alabama in the championship.

Enjoy the ride.
Thanks for the welcome Brick. I am a college football fan, but I was pulling for the Tide. Neither team are my favorites though so I didn't really have a dawg in the fight haha.