New to distillation, or simply new to the HD forums.
** Your first post MUST go here. Introduce yourself and tell us a bit about your interest in distilling. Any posts asking distilling questions will be deleted. **

Moderator: Site Moderator

Treeman
Novice

Post by Treeman »

Hello Home Distiller community,
First and foremost I want to thank the moderators and all who contribute to this site! I have been trolling this site for several years now and found it's time to join and hopefully give back some useful information I have learned from my experiences.
With help from the folks here I first built a keg still with leiber arm condenser to start my journey. What a learning experience!
Then, I purchased a 10 gallon copper pot still with a thumper, boy am I having fun now!
Thank you all!
Treeman
Truckinbutch
Angel's Share
Angel's Share

Re: new member

Post by Truckinbutch »

Welcome . Hope you meant lurking instead of trolling . Trolls are not well regarded here .
If you ain't the lead dog in the team , the scenery never changes . Ga Flatwoods made my avatar and I want to thank him for that .
Don't drink water , fish fornicate in it .
n_plains_drifter
Swill Maker

Post by n_plains_drifter »

Howdy Treeman,

Welcome to HD and looking forward to to your contributions!

Best, Drifter
Yonder
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Yonder »

n_plains_drifter wrote: Tue Jan 18, 2022 7:00 pm Howdy Treeman,

Welcome to HD and looking forward to to your contributions!

Best, Drifter

As is Uncle Jesse. Servers ain’t cheap…not to put too fine a point on it. There is so much knowledge and expertise here it’s worth kickin’ in a nickel or two, now an’ then. :wink: Been while since anyone brought it up.
Double, Double, toil and trouble. Fire Burn and pot still bubble.
Yummyrum
Global moderator

Post by Yummyrum »

Truckinbutch wrote: Tue Jan 18, 2022 6:18 pm Welcome . Hope you meant lurking instead of trolling . Trolls are not well regarded here .
Hee hee TB :ebiggrin: Trawling
The basic difference between these two similar terms is that trawling involves a net and is typically done for commercial fishing purposes, while trolling involves a rod, reel, and a bait or lure," and is typically done by recreational fishermen.
LOL welcome in Treeman , looks like your about as good at English and fishing as me :clap:

Anyway ,happy still’n