Getting back into things

New to distillation, or simply new to the HD forums.
** Your first post MUST go here. Introduce yourself and tell us a bit about your interest in distilling. Any posts asking distilling questions will be deleted. **

Moderator: Site Moderator

Bill1burp
Novice

Getting back into things

Post by Bill1burp »

Hello
Not new to distilling but its been over a decade since my last mash in. My laptop died several years ago and it took all my notes. So I am getting back into the game and starting over on recipes. I apologize in advance for questions I may post.

I have 2 still currently still in storage. One is an 8 gallon stainless steel and the other is a 2.5 gallon stainless steel pot. Both have the 2in lock ring so I can use the same column on both stills. Getting back into thinks I wanted to do it differently and have already bought a 20 gallon pot still along with a thumper and condenser, all are copper. Due to the loss of all my notes and calculators I will be looking for new calculators and freshen up my knowledge and recipes. Hope I drive you folks batty with my questions but the way I see it the only stupid question is the question not asked.