Production methods from starch to sugars.
Moderator: Site Moderator
- Posts: 26
- Joined: Sat Jun 08, 2019 12:29 am
Anyone ever have a wild yeast takeoff before they pitch?
- Global moderator
- Posts: 3544
- Joined: Mon Dec 20, 2010 3:34 pm
- Location: CT USA
Of course, wild yeast is everywhere. So is bacteria. So choose the leader.
- Posts: 112
- Joined: Fri May 10, 2013 4:19 am
Lots of beverages like for example, Ginger Beer, are made using "magical ferments."
- Swill Maker
- Posts: 218
- Joined: Sun Jun 07, 2020 7:24 am
- Location: MO, just around the bend...
Yup. How long after you mashed until you pitched?
Good judgement is the result of experience.
Experience is usually the result of bad judgement..