Starting topics in the right section

This forum is used by 1000's of people from dozens of countries. Please observe the rules, we all want to get along and contribute in a graceful manner.

Moderator: Site Moderator

googe
retired

Starting topics in the right section

Post by googe »

Hey all, just wanted to touch on the subject of posting topics in the correct sections. I've just spent the past hour moving endless topics in the wrong sections and i havnt scratched the surface. Have a quick think about where your question would best fit, eg i'm doing a sugar wash, its not just sugar, it has molasses, i'm thinking of making rum, chuck it in the rum section not the sugar section. eg; i have a pot and want to add a thumper, chuck it in the pot/thumper section not the novice section. You will more than likely also get better feedback in the right section. Thanks, we would appreciate any help in making things run smoother :thumbup:
Here's to alcohol, the cause of, and solution to, all life's problems.
"Homer J Simpson"
+Stillborn+
Novice

Re: Starting topics in the right section

Post by +Stillborn+ »

googe wrote: Sat Sep 01, 2018 1:45 am Hey all, just wanted to touch on the subject of posting topics in the correct sections. I've just spent the past hour moving endless topics in the wrong sections and i havnt scratched the surface. Have a quick think about where your question would best fit, eg i'm doing a sugar wash, its not just sugar, it has molasses, i'm thinking of making rum, chuck it in the rum section not the sugar section. eg; i have a pot and want to add a thumper, chuck it in the pot/thumper section not the novice section. You will more than likely also get better feedback in the right section. Thanks, we would appreciate any help in making things run smoother :thumbup:
Great post Googe, I just got here and that is definitely something to keep in mind. Sounds like a lot of work for you. Put this in bold in the welcome area for sure. Good luck I will do what you suggest and try to spread the word.
Take care.
+Stillborn+ :wtf:
+Stillborn+

The young shiner says to the old shiner let’s run down there and run some of those stills, the old shiner says let’s walk and run them all.