Concentrated all natural bacterial fermenter???

These little beasts do all the hard work. Share how to keep 'em happy and working hard.

Moderator: Site Moderator

fqu8847
Swill Maker

Concentrated all natural bacterial fermenter???

Post by fqu8847 »

Friend of mine who has been following my researches on here into enzymes found something he thought was worthwhile. I am skeptical. It is an all purpose cleaner works by all natural, biodegradable, nontoxic bacteria cultures. They supposedly create enzymes to breakdown the particles they claim to clean... will post the link!

http://www.amazon.com/JaniSource-101040 ... B00JLEUIGM" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" rel="nofollow
Old Copper Road Distillery
Ducktown, TN 37326
DSP- Pending
cuginosgrizzo
Site Donor
Site Donor

Re: Concentrated all natural bacterial fermenter???

Post by cuginosgrizzo »

yeah I use a similar one on male cat pee stains (I have a Maine Coon cattery). It works. But I would never use such thing on something I make food with!
der wo
Master of Distillation

Post by der wo »

It's a chemical cleaner and I don't think it is something we should drink. The enzymes are only one of many ingredients. Enzymes in cleaners are not very unique. All dishwasher cleaners have starch reducing enzymes added.
In this way, imperialism brings catastrophe as a mode of existence back from the periphery of capitalist development to its point of departure. - Rosa Luxemburg
fqu8847
Swill Maker

Post by fqu8847 »

I told him the same thing, but thought it was interesting so I posted it here. The way it works seems very similar to using koji mold in conjuction with yeast to ferment rice. Perhaps looking into the actual bacteria components could be interesting and used to create a bacterial starch converter. Dual fermentation was what I immediately thought of.

Also sorry for rambling... had emergency surgery yesterday, and the percocets are making it hard to type/read/function!
Ducktown, TN 37326
DSP- Pending
cuginosgrizzo
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by cuginosgrizzo »

fqu8847 wrote:Also sorry for rambling... had emergency surgery yesterday, and the percocets are making it hard to type/read/function!
Hope all is well!
fqu8847
Swill Maker

Post by fqu8847 »

Thanks brother! All is good. Had my appendix taken out. Pretty minor, but the percocets are a different beast. Lmfao!
Ducktown, TN 37326
DSP- Pending