Whiskeycast on iTunes???

Anything about distilling ya read in news.

Moderator: Site Moderator

Grayson_Stewart
retired

Whiskeycast on iTunes???

Post by Grayson_Stewart »

Does anyone here subscribe to the podcast "WhiskyCast" on iTunes free podcast download page?
Light travels faster than sound. That is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.
cornwhiskey
Novice

Re: Whiskeycast on iTunes???

Post by cornwhiskey »

Grayson_Stewart wrote:Does anyone here subscribe to the podcast "WhiskyCast" on iTunes free podcast download page?
I don't but thanks for mentioning it. I've been looking for some kind of Whiskey podcast. I'm and avid homebrewer and listen to all of the podcast on The Brewing Network and Basic Brewing Radio/Video.
wort
Novice

Post by wort »

I recently stumbled across the whiskeycast.com site, so yeah, but only a new listener.
:wq!
Frosteecat
forum scribe and editing bitch

Post by Frosteecat »

I HAD to bump this...there are some really cool videos, podcasts, tasting notes, flavor debates, etc. It can be a bit like one holy roller upping another in a tent revival during tastings, but man, it will certainly spark your imagination when they talk about the flavors....

http://www.whiskycast.com/VideoRSS.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" rel="nofollow
That's the main portal site.

And here's some HD videos (distillery building, tastings, etc.)
http://m.youtube.com/user/WhiskyCast/vi ... =mv-google" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" rel="nofollow

I like listening to it in the background on my iPad while checking out HD threads. Multiple whiskgasms...
  “Well, between Scotch and nothin', I suppose I'd take Scotch. It's the nearest thing to good moonshine I can find.”
 William Faulkner (1897-1962)