Message in a bottle: the story continues!

What do you drink, and how do you drink it?

Moderator: Site Moderator

Bohunk
Angel's Share
Angel's Share

Re: Message in a bottle: the story continues!

Post by Bohunk »

I came across this thread, and it reminded me of an embarassing time. I packaged a box to send to Mule Kicker, packaged it well, with extra packing. Took it to the UPS store, told them it was home made cookies. I got a call later that eveing, and was told to come get my package, it contained ALCOHOL!!! The bastards had opened the package, and found bottles of booze, a letter explaining what was in each one, and how it was made. I had made sure that no one could hear any lquid while shaking the box, but they found liquor in the box. How embarassing to go pick it up, after telling them it was home made cookies. I have sent boxes since then but always used the post office, not UPS.

The Ole Bohunk
Jimbo
retired

Post by Jimbo »

Bastards. Isint opening someone elses stuff a federal crime? They had no reason to suspect anything so that argument doesnt fly, if they tried to make it. Ive had packages disappear, and Ive had packages arrive 3 weeks late in a plastic bag, wet, after they broke bottles inside by rough handling. I use bogus return address so untraceable, so dunno if anyone every tried to return a package or call me.
In theory there's no difference between theory and practice. But in practice there is.
My Bourbon and Single Malt recipes. Apple Stuff and Electric Conversion
Richard7
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Richard7 »

I used UPS and was lucky to have no problem. The reason I avoided the postal service is that would be a federal issue where with UPS it is just against their rules. My rule of thumb for packing would be if it will survive a two story fall......LOL
"yeah? yeah? the maple flavored kind?" A dog on you tube.
Husker
retired

Post by Husker »

I will be spending some time sampling, and writing notes. Does not look like the GF wants to partake. She is not really a drinker. We had a benefit dinner to go to this weekend, for a friend of mine, and Deanna actually had a beer, and then did a shot with me (I did about 12 shots all nite). The shot was crappy Jose, but the look she gave was priceless. I am not sure having her sample a lot of neat shine is quite the right thing for her.

I will be pretty brutal honest. I have had some tiny sips up to this point. I thought the quality was pretty darn good on most, but I also thought most were sort of a 'young' over charred aging flavor. I will take exacting notes as I go along, possibly contacting the individual distillers in a PM, before posting publicly. I am hardly a connoisseur, but I do partake in some whisky and scotch tasting events, and know what I like (and certainly know what I do NOT like). I will be honest on my own appraisals, at least in PM.
Hillbilly Rebel: Unless you are one of the people on this site who are legalling distilling, keep a low profile, don't tell, don't sell.
Prairiepiss
retired

Post by Prairiepiss »

I would volunteer to come up and help. But I don't know if I could get up there. I took today and yesterday off work. Because of the snow. We got 10 to 12" and now its cold as all get-out. How did you fare up there?
It'snotsocoldnow.

Advice For newbies by a newbie.
CM Still Mods
My Stuffs
Fu Man

Mr. Piss
That's Princess Piss to the haters.
Husker
retired

Post by Husker »

I am over at Deanna's appt now (about 20 miles from my house), hoping she would be forced to staying home today. No luck, she went in about an hour late. We got about 5-6", but cold and hard blowing so drifts. If it gets up past 10F today, I would be shocked, and the wind is 20-35, meaning BRRRRRR.

I am remote working from home, and all of the samples were over hear 'waiting', so I figured I could start on this today, get 4 or so of them done. Then do some more another evening, etc. The lot is up to 10 to a dozen samples now, so it is certainly not a single evening event. Gotta keep a clear head (and palette), to give a valid critique of each variety. I have gotten through the 2 that were in metal flasks. Jimbo's wheat, and Jimbo's bonfire. I will try to get Jimbo's smokehead and Jimbo's apple brandy tested later this afternoon (when my palette is absolutely clear).

H.
Hillbilly Rebel: Unless you are one of the people on this site who are legalling distilling, keep a low profile, don't tell, don't sell.
Antler24
Trainee

Post by Antler24 »

Seems like the collection is growing all the time. I think we should organise a big swap. I saw it on a fly tying forum once and after suggesting it on homebrewtalk a few years ago a bunch of guys have done it there.

Basically 12 guys are chosen for the swap, with one guy assigned to the distributing. Everyone makes 12 bottles (could use small plastic 200ml flasks or similar to fit in a flat rate box) of their best stuff. They add a little note with each bottle with info on the contents and number the bottles 1-12, enclose enough money for return shipping and send it off to the assigned "distributer". He takes all those bottles and repacks each box with 12 bottles of #1, 12 bottles of #2, 12 bottles of #3, etc. Then ships them back to everyone that participated. Everyone gets a small sample of product from each of the 12 participants.

I'm not sure what the shipping would be but some groups have done this type of swap on homebrewtalk with 12 packs of beer so I don't expect it to be too expensive if all participants of the swap were on the same continent, lol.
Swedish Pride wrote:
get a brix reading on said ball bearings and then you can find out how much fermentables are in there
BoomTown
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by BoomTown »

Antler24 wrote:Seems like the collection is growing all the time. I think we should organise a big swap. I saw it on a fly tying forum once and after suggesting it on homebrewtalk a few years ago a bunch of guys have done it there.

Basically 12 guys are chosen for the swap, with one guy assigned to the distributing. Everyone makes 12 bottles (could use small plastic 200ml flasks or similar to fit in a flat rate box) of their best stuff. They add a little note with each bottle with info on the contents and number the bottles 1-12, enclose enough money for return shipping and send it off to the assigned "distributer". He takes all those bottles and repacks each box with 12 bottles of #1, 12 bottles of #2, 12 bottles of #3, etc. Then ships them back to everyone that participated. Everyone gets a small sample of product from each of the 12 participants.

I'm not sure what the shipping would be but some groups have done this type of swap on homebrewtalk with 12 packs of beer so I don't expect it to be too expensive if all participants of the swap were on the same continent, lol.

I think this is a great idea. Count me in. But what I like about the 'message in a bottle' is that we see different folks commenting about the same drop. That's very enlightening for me. I hope one effort does not eliminate the other, both approaches offer us the opportunity to learn.

Boom
“…Let’s do this one more time....”
Antler24
Trainee

Post by Antler24 »

BoomTown wrote:

I think this is a great idea. Count me in. But what I like about the 'message in a bottle' is that we see different folks commenting about the same drop. That's very enlightening for me. I hope one effort does not eliminate the other, both approaches offer us the opportunity to learn.

Boom

I agree I wasn't implying we should replace the message in a bottle, I love that idea. I think it adds a whole different level of character being the same bottles and products has changed hands so many times, only hope someday I get distilling and it makes it's way to me!
Swedish Pride wrote:
get a brix reading on said ball bearings and then you can find out how much fermentables are in there
BoomTown
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by BoomTown »

Yeah Antler, I see those MIAB comments and my mouth waters too. I really make only one recipe, and while I'd be honored to be included, I expect there are s a lot of other fellas doing this a lot longer than me that I'd like to see get the 'MIAB' first. Every review sets of a new way of me to assess the work I'm doing, and candidly, I think mine's not quite ready for prime time yet. I like the way those samples travel from one place to another round the world. That's cool.
Last edited by BoomTown on Sun Feb 09, 2014 5:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ga flatwoods
Master of Distillation

Post by ga flatwoods »

. I will take exacting notes as I go along, possibly contacting the individual distillers in a PM, before posting publicly. I am hardly a connoisseur, but I do partake in some whisky and scotch tasting events, and know what I like (and certainly know what I do NOT like). I will be honest on my own appraisals, at least in PM.

Husker,
Yes, you have a daunting task! As I had the big box I filled it. Not that I expect it is all the best stuff ever, but it was here and represents the last two years for me anyway. No need to pm before posting. It is what it is, opinion and preference. And honestly, I think it is all better than store bought but maybe not.That is a subjective statement as well. It would be great if PrariePiss could join you but understand the weather kinda sucks for those not in South GA this winter! Still no associated album here to send you.
GA Flatwoods
The hardest item to add to a bottle of shine is patience!
I am still kicking.
Ga Flatwoods
Husker
retired

Post by Husker »

Here are the first 3. I had 4 reviewed at an earlier date, but they were lost. I am posting now, even though I am going to review more.

I tried to make these reviews somewhat reproducible. I have the same categories each time, and simply fill in what i see. The last section is my overall view of the drink. Well here goes. I will be putting out more later today. I only review at most one every 90 minutes, so that I can keep a clear head, and clear palette. I hope to have most of the bottles reviewed today, and get the full package out to the next lucky sole.

---------------------------------------------------------
Sample name:
2012 Muscodine Brandy (80 proof)
Outward appearance, color:
Clear with just the slightest hint of amber hue.
Eye test:
Tiny watering and tiny burn sensation
Smell test:
Good fruity smell. Slight heads burn.
Small Sip:
Dry. Just a touch of astringent. Good aftertaste, with no troat burn.
Larger Sip:
Pleasant brandy. Warm, a little on the dry side, but pleasant.
Overall Notes:
Very nice brandy. Slight fruity under the hood, but could have more. I am not normally a brandy drinker, I prefer something with more underlying character, but this one was very nice. It is light, and non-oaked. That allows the simple fruity boquet to come through. If this had been aged on oak, that would have been lost, it is very subtle. Would be a nice sipping drink, around the table playing cards.

Sample name:
Jackass Juice - Rum. 100 proof 2012
Nice clear amber, with hints of yellow. Not too dark.
Eye test:
Absolutely no feeling.
Smell test:
Nice smell, but some nose burn.
Small Sip:
Some back of the throat burn. Seems a little headsy. However, pretty
fine molasses backing. Almost a nutty aftertone.
Larger Sip:
No mouth burn. Tiny throat burn but not bad. Good warm soothing feeling.
Sinus burn was noticed, almost instantly.
Overall Notes:
A good rum. Does have some lift into the sinuses, but little headsy flavor. Overall, young, with decent cuts. Was well toned with charred flavor. The molasses comes through well, a little slowly, but in the end strengthens up and is not overpowering. This is a fine sipping rum, and would likely mix VERY well with coke and or dr pepper type mixers. This was a nice rum. It could have benefited from a little more aging, possibly on some charred oak. But for the amount of aging, this one was a very nice, pretty well balanced

Sample name:
Muckalee Creek H2O - Cherry uncut (120 proof) 2013
Nice mid grade amber. However, when cut, it was a touch on weak amber side.
Eye test:
At 120 proof, very very little sensation GOOD.
Smell test:
At 120 proof, very nice smell (VERY NICE). Almost no heads smell at all.
pleasant, fruity tones.
Small Sip:
At 120 proof, Wow, very nice. Hot notes, but was ethanol, and not heads.
This is a very fine drink. Lotta tingle on the lips, and a great warmth.
At 90 proof. Great. Flavor opened up. Warmth there, but not as intense.
A very very fine drink, slightly hidden behind the oaking.
Larger Sip:
At 90 proof. There was a tiny updraft into sinus, but very pleasant. This
is a wonderful tasting, tiny sweet, tiny fruity, moderate strong woody,
warm drink. This would make a GREAT sipping drink, neat.
Overall Notes:
I really would like a lot more of this one. This was such a wonderful drink, especially for such a young drink (less than a year). Just a touch heavy on the wood, simply because I think it hides such a fine drink. This one has wonderful notes. Some fruity hints, just a touch of sweetness, and a wonderful bouquet. This is not like any commercial I have had, it is much more pleasant than most.
A REAL KEEPER. I would love to get a couple quarts of this, or a couple gallons to set nto a small 3rd use barrel for a year or 18 months.
Husker
retired

Post by Husker »

Sorry about dirty stove top, it was after spaghetti night, lol. Getting gas in the new house, so that glass top range will be a memory of the past.
Attachments
IMG_20140127_191758 (640x480).jpg
Husker
retired

Post by Husker »

Sample name:
UJSSM Bourbon 70 proof, 2012
VERY dark amber. Surprisingly dense color for 70 proof
Eye test:
No sensation at all
Smell test:
Oaky bourbon smell. Very nice. Tickles nose just a bit, but not headsy smelling.
Small Sip:
Complex, especially for a sugar head. A great tasting faux bourbon. A lot of
character. NO heads bit at all. Heavy oak, but does not overpower at all, well
balanced.
Larger Sip:
Sugar head bite at back of palette, but overall a VERY well done drink. Would
stack up very well against pretty much any mid shelf bourbon. Certainly has
stong bourbon legs. No heads, just a touch of sugar head bite. This is very
well done moonshine.
Overall Notes:
This is a really well done site recipe moonshine. A LOT of character in this one.
Hints of good corn flavor, very well rounded bourbon flavor. This one was pretty
easy to know not being an AG, BUT it would stack up well next to many of them. The
oaking/ageing was very strong, however, it did NOT overpower the spirit behind it, and
that came through strongly, and was very likeable. This could easily be drank neat,
but it would have to be someone that likes bourbon, since there are some strong complex
flavors under the hood.
WELL Done. Good cuts, good ferment, and very good ageing all shine (pun intended)
through really well.

Sample name:
Flintriver H2O. 110 proof 2013
Well balanced amber. Nice and clear.
Eye test:
No sensation. Very good for 110 proof.
Smell test:
Nice bourbon/oak smell. A touch of headsy.
Small Sip:
A little harsh. A little over oaked. Moderate headsy bite. Not hot heads, just
a flavor. Took 2nd sip, and seemed a little smoother with my palette adjusted,
but a bit of astringent.
Larger Sip:
Young, still needed ageing. Strong woodsy, too much. A bit astringent. However,
it did have good flavor underneath.
Overall Notes:
A young drink. Could have used more aging. Too much heads were cut in, and it
appeared that oaking was used to acent/hide this fact. This might have been a
fine/complex drink with about 3 years of ageing, enough to convert the heads into
the complex flavors which time give spirits.

Sample name:
Muckalee Creek water. (says has tails, and will cloud if water added).
Light amber. Just a little hazing. Tiny bit of bottom sediment.
Eye test:
No feeling at all.
Smell test:
Very fruity. A tiny bit of burn, but seems to be ethanol, not heads.
Small Sip:
Wow, VERY nice. A tiny bit of tails, but VERY small. Almost no heads at all.
Seems pretty nice. No burn at all, not overly warm feeling. Does have some
tail flavor that kicks in 10s after the drink, but it does not cause the drink
to be less palatable.
Larger Sip:
This is a WONDERFUL drink. Needs a little more ageing, but is a great drink.
Yes, there is a touch of tails in there, but it I find this a very pleasant
drink.
Overall Notes:
This drink does have tails in it. However, they are not excessive. It has a
very nice moonshine flavor. The oaking is well done, and complements this drink,
does not overpower. For someone that does not want any tails flavor at all, this
would not be a good drink for. For a bourbon drinker, this is a complex drink.
I much prefer just a small touch of early tails, and limited heads. Very complex
but drinkable flavoring.
Husker
retired

Post by Husker »

Sample name:
Jimbo Apple Brandy 80 proof (26lb per 750 ml)
Amber. Nice, but just a small touch of haze. Arrived in small plastic water bottle :(
Eye test:
Just a touch of a feeling (tiny watering and burn).
Smell test:
Nice, VERY nice. Certainly a wooded brandy, but the brandy shows through. I am not
sure but this seems like some wood other than oak.
Small Sip:
A little headsy, like a good brandy should be. Very nice. A warm bite creeps up.
Larger Sip:
Good. A fine brandy. Does have a touch of high sinus vapor, BUT it does not get in the
way of a fine brandy. The apple does come through. Some woody accent, but not overwhelming.
Overall Notes:
I am not normally a brandy drinker. This, however, is pretty good. A little more on the
headsy side than I care for, but brandies usually are. This one has the brandy flavor
flow through. It is not hidden by sugars or flavorings. There is a light sweetness,
and good apple flavor behind this. The ageing wood does not overpower, but greatly
enhances. It would be better with a little more age, but is very fine as is. For a
brandy drinker, I am sure they would appreciate this brandy. There was almost no residual
aftertaste, something I usually find in most brandies.

Sample name:
Jimbo Smokehead 90 proof.
Amber, but 'different'. Might be a touch of yellow, and even a slight light greenish tint.
Eye test:
Just a tiny sensation.
Smell test:
Some heads. A little sinus burn, but not too overwhelming. A lot of woodyness.
Small Sip:
Very surprising. A LOT of wood, but works well, and does not appear to overpower.
The drink is pretty delicate, and with this much wood, I was surprised to find
a good whiskey
Larger Sip:
Good. VERY smooth. Was surprised with the name smokehead. It really was not overwooded,
but a nice sweet full bodied spirit. Fine drink
Overall Notes:
This was a fine drink. HEAVY on the wood, but surprisingly it did not overpower. The
underlying spirit was flavorful, and the flavor survived the oaking.
Jimbo
retired

Post by Jimbo »

Thank you for the feedback on those Husker, really value your inputs. Ill have to yell at flatwoods, that brandy was sent to him in glass. Its 16 months old now, yes could use another year or 3. Them really nice mellow French Calvados apple brandies are mellowed in wood for a few years. This one is sitting in a used Balcones barrel with some additional oak sticks dropped in.

The smokyhead is a sugarhead made with spent bourbon grains, that I macerated a couple pounds of peat smoked malt in the low wines for a week before running the spirit run. It was an attempt to mask the sugar zing and give a little flavor to see if I could make a 'neat' drinking spirit out of a sugarhead.

The others you have in the flasks were sent originally in glass too. The flasks contained Black Eyes rums when I sent them to flatwoods. If you get a hint of molasses or spice thats where it came from. Hopefully flatwoods rinsed em out good before putting the bourbon and bonfire in them. Looking forward to your review of those 2. They usually are the favorites when I break out the bottles for friends. You called it Jimbo's Wheat in an earlier post. Its my wheated bourbon, not my single malt wheat, I forget to include that 100% wheat in my box to flatwoods :oops:

cheers. thanks again for your detailed reviews.
applebrandy2012Sm.JPG
In theory there's no difference between theory and practice. But in practice there is.
jedneck
Site Donor
Site Donor
Location: drive to the sticks, hang a right past the sticks amd go a couple more miles.

Post by jedneck »

Damn it Jim now I'm thirsty. Keep up the good work guys.
welcome aboard some of us are ornery old coots but if you do a lot of
reading and don't ask stupid questions you'll be alright most are
big help
Dunder
ga flatwoods
Master of Distillation

Post by ga flatwoods »

Wow Husker! Wish I could write a review such as that! Nice write up and I am honored to have had the opportunity to send the products to you. Yes, I admit that Jimbo did send in glass but when packing I had no smaller glass to rebottle in order to avoid the sloshing sounds of a half bottle! Yes, the flasks were thoroughly cleaned. I am glad you enjoyed the collection and accepted the offer to participate.
GA Flatwoods
I am still kicking.
Ga Flatwoods
Husker
retired

Post by Husker »

Sample name:
Jimbo's Wheat Bourbon 90 proof
Amber. Nice and clean.
Eye test:
No sensation. Good.
Smell test:
Pretty woody, with a little tingle on a deep inhale.
Small Sip:
Complex. Lighter than I expected, with warm accents. Heavy on the wood (possibly just a bit too much).
Larger Sip:
Very good. There was almost no rise into the sinuses. Very heavy on the wood, but a nice complex drink. Not for beginners, the oaking may put them off. However, the underlying drink is superb. There is just enough late heads, to add proper complexity. A late hint of vanilla, so the oaking was probably done in the 56-60 abv range.
Overall Notes:
This was a FINE drink. Again, not for the beginning neat drinker, but is a really good one for someone who likes neat bourbons or scotches. A really different feel, than high percentage corn liquor. I could drink this one all night long. The first sip is a bit on the hard side, but once you get your whistle wetted, this one is so fine.

I still have one left, and will give my palette an hour or so, so that I can judge that one in the same manner as the rest. It is very nice to sip and sample so many different products from you all.
Husker
retired

Post by Husker »

Sample name:
Jimbo's Bonfire 80 proof
Amber. Nice and dark, almost to a brown level. A couple tiny flecks.
Eye test:
A tiny tingle sensation.
Smell test:
Woody, with just a touch of burn on a deep inhale.
Small Sip:
Good flavor. Not quite sure what the wood is in there, it almost tastes like something other than wood (smoked grains?) A nice flavor.
Larger Sip:
Very very smooth. From the smell, I thought I was going to have some heady bite to it, but there is none. Not as complex as I first thought (from the tiny sip), it is much more smooth.
Overall Notes:
This was a very SMOOTH drink. I do not think this flask will travel (lol). I really like this stuff, it is very drinkable. Good center cut with no burn/bite, just a smooth warm drink. The smoky flavor does not appear to be oak, I am not quite sure how to describe it, but it is really fine.

Since it is the last sample, I think I will sample some more :) and follow up later. (I will just extend this post shortly).

Continued: Well, the flask did have a leak in it, and now it is empty. Too bad, that was fine stuff. A very unique flavor for sure. EXTREMELY smooth, but very complex all at the same time. Cudo's Jimbo. Well played.
Odin
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Odin »

One heck of a write-up, Husker!

Thanks!

Odin.
"Great art is created only through diligent and painstaking effort to perfect and polish oneself." by Buddhist filosofer Daisaku Ikeda.
Jimbo
retired

Post by Jimbo »

Thank you again Husker for the detailed writeup and compliments. Happy you enjoyed that Bonfire so much. Its an oddity. I mashed SF All Grain style with 6 row, peat smoked malt and cherry smoked malt, and also added some wheat. It was 25 lbs Sweet Feed, 5lbs wheat, 5 lbs peat smoked, 1 lb cherry smoked and 2 lbs 6 row to help ensure conversion. Its a smokey kitchen sink, 7 different grains in there anda wee touch of molasses. That cherry smoked malt is strong stuff so even with 1 lb of 38 it adds a crazy campfire layer to the flavors and a complexity to the smoke you dont get from just peat. Thats why I named it Bonfire. Not much to say about the Bourbon, its a whiskey so its got to have some late heads and early tails. It does, so it needs age. That one was made late 2012, It will continue to get better for a couple more years. Your comment 'the underlying spirit is superb' really makes me happy and feel like I got the cuts right, hearing that from a whiskey afficionado like you. Like a good woman, she's smooth and warm but she's also got a little spank ;) Thank you! Cheers!

I added my labels here and to the post below, because for me, the visual is all part of the sensory assault when enjoying these. cheers.
bonfireSm.JPG
WhiskeyBourbonWheatedSm.JPG
RandyMarshCT
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by RandyMarshCT »

Damn Jimbo, that Bonfire sounds totally awesome! I've wanted to make an AG sweet feed spirit since I switched over from sugarheads. Did you have an extra mash step for the SF (like a boil or something), or mash it like barley? Sounds like these spirits are damn smooth... the only burn being from the hotness of the labels!

I love those labels!!!
Life member, representative, and proud supporter of the Hobby Distiller's Association.

http://www.hobbydistillersassociation.org
Jimbo
retired

Post by Jimbo »

haha thanks randy. Yes, the SF went through my roller mill . the oats are whole. and much of the barley is as well. Then I gave it the same treatment as making a bourbon or other high raw grain bill. Boil the water, pour it over the grain to gelatinize it for 3 hours, then drop temp to 150 and mash in.
Odin
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Odin »

Hmm ... Jimbo, if you have any left, I'd love to try!

Odin.
"Great art is created only through diligent and painstaking effort to perfect and polish oneself." by Buddhist filosofer Daisaku Ikeda.
ga flatwoods
Master of Distillation

Post by ga flatwoods »

Damn it Husker I had to Google Search to find this post! Where are you at in the process? Have you sent anything to Canada yet?
Thanks for an excellent style of review. Someday maybe I can express tastes, smells, and impacts upon taste and smells in such manner. Who am I kidding? It will never happen.
GA Flatwoods
I am still kicking.
Ga Flatwoods
JFlipz
Bootlegger
Location: East of the Mississippi - SOUTH of the Mason-Dixon!

Post by JFlipz »

So first let me say what an AWESOME concept!!!
This whole thread is absolute genius fellas!!!
While I'd LOVE to be included in the legacy, like many before me have posted
I'm humble enough to realize I have a Looong way to go before anything is even close to ready.
(And lots of reading, mistakes, etc ahead)

Secondly, let me also take a moment to say - Jimbo - Holy Hotness Batman!
The labels, so appropriate for each product, yet so sleek and sexy while tasteful!
This would be something I would buy TO Display! Or a Bar should make sure it's fronted for visibility!
NICELY DONE SIR!!!
Using Tapatalk
ranger_ric
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by ranger_ric »

Wow! This is a great Story/Thread. I sit here on my 4th generation of UJSSM and read these tasting stories and know I have such a long way to go. However I also see that everyone on here started somewhere. I REALLY look forward to see where this goes. I now that everyone has changes in the balance of their life but I am truly hoping some of you senior guys get this going to encourage us pups of where our efforts can go. Thanks again for a great thread..
If you are not willing to learn
No One Can Help You...
If you are Determined to Learn
No One can STOP you!!
We want you to be safe and succeed so start here
BoomTown
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by BoomTown »

OMG, your are going to awaken sleeping giants!
ranger_ric
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by ranger_ric »

Hey BT, Those same giants have encouraged everyone that comes by here to READ>>>READ>>>>READ! Well in my reading I have stumbled across this and I do wish to Awaken the GIANTS... Lead us and keep our community growing....

Thank you guys/GIANTS for the wisdom you have shared....
If you are not willing to learn
No One Can Help You...
If you are Determined to Learn
No One can STOP you!!
We want you to be safe and succeed so start here