Best way to drink whiskey...

What do you drink, and how do you drink it?

Moderator: Site Moderator

BoomTown
Site Donor
Site Donor

Best way to drink whiskey...

Post by BoomTown »

Here's an article that brings a little science to my long held belief...

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/spe ... 3ee90b09ae" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" rel="nofollow
“…Let’s do this one more time....”
der wo
Master of Distillation

Re: Best way to drink whiskey...

Post by der wo »

Tater,
I think it's time for a subforum for breaking news about diluting Whiskey with a few drops of water... :lol:
Boom Town,
this is the third new thread since yesterday about the same topic. I think we have five online articles about it now.
In this way, imperialism brings catastrophe as a mode of existence back from the periphery of capitalist development to its point of departure. - Rosa Luxemburg
BoomTown
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by BoomTown »

der wo wrote:Tater,
I think it's time for a subforum for breaking news about diluting Whiskey with a few drops of water... :lol:
Boom Town,
this is the third new thread since yesterday about the same topic. I think we have five online articles about it now.
Sorry, I hadn't been following too closely, my article comes from my hometown news paper....just thought I'd share. A quick look for the other articles reveals that this is the same study referrenced by different writers...though one of the postings was apparently in German so I couldn't actually read it, but was able to recognize a couple of names floating in the sea of text.
“…Let’s do this one more time....”
der wo
Master of Distillation

Post by der wo »

It's pretty crazy. I have no idea why this story about Whisky is so interesting for the papers, that so many want to write about.
In this way, imperialism brings catastrophe as a mode of existence back from the periphery of capitalist development to its point of departure. - Rosa Luxemburg
yakattack
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by yakattack »

In breaking news today, after months of rigorous testing and countless tax dollars spent, Experts and regular folk agree the best way to drink wiskey is with your mouth.
HDNB wrote: The trick here is to learn what leads to a stalled mash....and quit doing that.
Swedish Pride
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Swedish Pride »

yakattack wrote:In breaking news today, after months of rigorous testing and countless tax dollars spent, Experts and regular folk agree the best way to drink wiskey is with your mouth.
damn, I've been snorting mine, must give this drinking with your mouth malarkey a go
Don't be a dick
jb-texshine
Master of Distillation

Post by jb-texshine »

Swedish Pride wrote:
yakattack wrote:In breaking news today, after months of rigorous testing and countless tax dollars spent, Experts and regular folk agree the best way to drink wiskey is with your mouth.
damn, I've been snorting mine, must give this drinking with your mouth malarkey a go
Sp i thought you were consuming yours enema style :lol:
Remember not to blow yourself up,you only get to forget once!

Deo Vendice

Never eat Mexican food north or east of Dallas tx!
Swedish Pride
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Swedish Pride »

only the fores
Don't be a dick