Killer customer service from Mile Hi

Research sources, reviews and links to information relating to distillation.

Moderator: Site Moderator

woodshed
Master of Distillation

Killer customer service from Mile Hi

Post by woodshed »

I recently ordered a still I put together ala carte from Mile Hi for doing test batches. She's a beauty with excellent craftsmanship. Named her Betty.
This morning I charged the boiler with vinegar and water for a cleaning run to be followed by a sugar sac run with which I used the free packet of Turbo I received with my order.
The ONLY good use of Turbo IMO.

The controller would not work. Busted out the meter and had 240v in but nothing out. So I fired off an e mail and within half an hour received a phone call from Jason at Mile Hi.
I'm sending you a new one today, he said. I'll put a return label in the box so you can send the defective one back. You'll have it tomorrow.

23 minutes after hanging up an e mail from UPS hit me and said it was on it's way. WOW :thumbup: :thumbup:

My wife and I both own service businesses as well as the distillery so we are very aware of how important great customer service is.
Mile Hi is obviously very aware as well. We often hear when service is lousy but not so much when it is great.

Kudos to Mike and his crew. Thanks Jason. Can't wait to run her. :egeek:
woodshed
Master of Distillation

Re: Killer customer service from Mile Hi

Post by woodshed »

Got the controller as promised and it works great. Betty ran like a champ for the cleaning and sac run.
heartcut
Site Donor
Site Donor

Re: Killer customer service from Mile Hi

Post by heartcut »

Good to hear positive stuff about a vendor. I've only made small orders fron MH, but they've come in on time, as promised.
heartcut

We are all here on earth to help others; what on earth the others are here for I don't know.

W. H. Auden