Uncle Jesse - soundtrack!

Little or nothing to do with distillation.

Moderator: Site Moderator

ynmakr
Novice

Uncle Jesse - soundtrack!

Post by ynmakr » Fri Sep 23, 2005 2:30 am

Uncle Jesse,

I have the sound track for Oh Brother Where Art Thou and I was wondering if I could put a song or a sample of a song on this forum. If I am able to, would you know how I am able to do so? :D

I dont know if I am able to put it on this forum but either way I will be putting some songs/samples on my web page. :shock:

Thanks for your help, just wanting to share some good old southern music! :)

Ynmakr!

Grayson_Stewart
Distiller

Post by Grayson_Stewart » Fri Sep 23, 2005 4:46 am

I know you asked for Jesse but sometimes he gets busy and doesn't come around for a couple of days so I thought I would help out on this one. You can't actually store anything in this forum. There's just now place on here for storing file, but it would be nice.

What you have to do is find a free server to store the info then post a link to the place you've stored the data, songs, pics, etc.

just search for free server space on google, there are plenty around if you look for them...yahoo provides quite a bit with their free accounts but I think people have to be signed into yahoo to actually view the material at the links.
Light travels faster than sound. That is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.