Howdy everyone, I'm back.

Little or nothing to do with distillation.

Moderator: Site Moderator

TN.Frank
Swill Maker

Howdy everyone, I'm back.

Post by TN.Frank » Mon Dec 05, 2005 11:37 am

Well, after taking a break for a couple years the bug to make 'shine has hit me again. I've dug out my equiptment and started cleanin' it up getting ready to run off a batch in a couple weeks. Just wanted to check in and say "Howdy" to everyone. Talk to ya'll later.

knuklehead
Rumrunner

Post by knuklehead » Mon Dec 05, 2005 4:13 pm

Welcome back TN.Frank. You where here when I got here, then disappeared and then returned for a short while. If I remember correctly you had some sort of medical issues and your doctor had told you to cut down on the spirits. At that time you said you had one drink a month. How are you doing now? Anyways, good to hear form you again.
... I say God bless you, I don't say bless you ... I am not the Lord, I can't do that ...
Dane Cook

Tater
Admin

Post by Tater » Mon Dec 05, 2005 5:28 pm

T N Frank glad to hear from ya agin welcome back.
I use a pot still.Sometimes with a thumper

TN.Frank
Swill Maker

Post by TN.Frank » Mon Dec 05, 2005 6:42 pm

Yep, they said that I had "Fatty Liver" but crap, that could be from so many other things like being over weight, having to take massive doses of steroids when I was a teenager or something else so I figure what the heck, somethings got to kill ya', might as well live and have some fun while I'm here. I'm drinkin' 4-8 beers a night over a 6 hr. period, I don't even really catch much of a buzz from em'. I just got home sick for the taste of some 'shine so I figure I'll start makin' up a small batch every now and again to sip on. I've also started taking Milk Thistle which is suppose to be good at helping liver function. Anyway, it's good to be back. Can't wait to run a batch off. Talk to ya'll later.
In God We Trust, All Others Pay Cash.

Uncle Jesse
Site Admin

in honor of your return

Post by Uncle Jesse » Mon Dec 05, 2005 9:37 pm

my liver hates my guts
my stomach thinks i'm nuts

humming some kip attaway
If only the best birds sang, the woods would be silent.