austrian beer hot tub

Little or nothing to do with distillation.

Moderator: Site Moderator

cob
Master of Distillation

austrian beer hot tub

Post by cob »

saw this on an extreme pools show.
http://entertainment.stv.tv/showbiz/133 ... l-of-beer/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" rel="nofollow :D :D cob
Last edited by cob on Fri Oct 15, 2010 5:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
be water my friend
JethroBodine
Swill Maker

Re: austrian hot tub

Post by JethroBodine »

And why aren't any of the ladies in there? :ebiggrin: :twisted:
Master Bruce Lee said," The best style, is NO style."
I've had a LOT of practice at having no style.
blind drunk
retired

Re: austrian hot tub

Post by blind drunk »

They're in the Schnapps saunas :D bd.
I do all my own stunts
cob
Master of Distillation

Re: austrian beer hot tub

Post by cob »

on the television show that got me on this there were women in the tub too, and everyone was merrily hoisting mugs of beer :esurprised: cob

edit: of course the aussies have their own way http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b9uAKMnst68" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" rel="nofollow :lol: cob
be water my friend
SuburbanStiller
Swill Maker

Post by SuburbanStiller »

Do you get drunk from swimming in beer? Does alcohol absorb thru the skin? I would like to hear from someone who has actually done it. We considered pouring a few gallons of cheap vodka in our hottub back in college but never did.
LWTCS wrote:Recon i am an intermet lilker geek
decomissioned
Novice

Post by decomissioned »

Yeah, you can absorb alcohol through the skin, by inhaling alcohol vapors, and of course by drinking.
Absorption through the skin has been confirmed by a report (Dalt et al, 1991) of a case of a 1 – month old infant who became intoxicated as a result of absorption of ethyl alcohol from dressings applied to the stump of the umbilical cord and the skin adjacent to it.
Additional confirmation of skin absorption comes from a microdialysis study in which a long probe with was inserted under the skin for a distance of 3 cm. Ethyl alcohol was then placed in a small area on the skin above the probe while the subcutaneous area was being perfused. Analysis of the perfusate indicated the presence in an amount that was related to the extent of skin exposure (Anderson et al, 1991).
Link: http://www.chemcases.com/alcohol/alc-04.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" rel="nofollow

The inhaling part.. we've added some cheap vodka to our hookah (which is used to smoke legal shisha tobacco that you buy at any cigar store) and it will straight mess you up. I've also heard of fancy-pants bars where you can buy hits on alcohol vapor machines instead of drinks. Sounds retarded but I've never tried it.