I love this email I got.

Little or nothing to do with distillation.

Moderator: Site Moderator

Cornbread
Swill Maker
Location: I age it in the woods & bottle it in the barn. Why do ya wanna know?

I love this email I got.

Post by Cornbread »

A policeman pulled over a pickup truck owner for a faulty tail light. When the officer approached the driver, the man behind the wheel handed the officer his driver's license, insurance card, and a concealed-weapon carry permit.

The officer took all the documents, looked them over and said, "Mr. Smith, I see you have a permit to carry a concealed weapon. Do you have any weapons with you?"

The driver replied, "Yes sir, I have a .357 handgun in a hip holster, a .45 in the glove box, and a .22 derringer in my boot."

The officer looked at the driver and asked, "Anything else?"

"Yes sir, I have a Mossberg 500 12-gauge and an AR-15 behind the seat."

The officer asked if the man was driving to or from a shooting range and the man said he wasn't, so the officer bent over and looked into the driver's face and said, "Mr. Smith, you're carrying quite a few guns. May I ask what you are afraid of?"

Mr. Smith locked eyes with the officer and calmly answered, "Not a damn thing!"
Moonshine ain't nothing but lots of love and goodness distilled into liquid. It will love you like a big woman wearing a straw hat
frozenthunderbolt
Distiller

Re: I love this email I got.

Post by frozenthunderbolt »

Oo-Rah
Where has all the rum gone? . . .

Every new member should read this before doing anything else:
MuleKicker
retired

Post by MuleKicker »

I carry a .380 on each ankle, a .45 on one hip, and a .38 in a shoulder holster. Why do I carry 4 guns? Because I feel 5 is excessive. :ewink:
-Control Freak-
AKA MulekickerHDbrownNose
LWTCS
Site Mod

Post by LWTCS »

MuleKicker wrote:I carry a .380 on each ankle, a .45 on one hip, and a .38 in a shoulder holster. Why do I carry 4 guns? Because I feel 5 is excessive. :ewink:
Vidjewalanti :mrgreen:
Trample the injured and hurdle the dead.
HeadCase
Novice

Post by HeadCase »

MuleKicker wrote:I carry a .380 on each ankle, a .45 on one hip, and a .38 in a shoulder holster. Why do I carry 4 guns? Because I feel 5 is excessive. :ewink:
Also, carrying the rounds to refill the clips as you go takes too long...
Safety is always #1. Without it you wouldn't be around to enjoy the hobby.
No matter how much of an expert you are, there is always someone better. Listen to their words.
Listen. Understand. Repeat.
Usge
retired

Post by Usge »

My fav was the one about the state troopers in Fl doing a TV interview after chasing down and killing a vagrant who murdered a family, tossed their bodies on the roadside and stole their car.
The TV reporter speaks with urgency...sir, sir...can you explain to the viewers how the unarmed suspect ended up being shot 60 times!! after being chased into the swamp??

The officer looks calmly at the reporter and says... we ran out of ammo.
pumpman
Swill Maker

Post by pumpman »

Usge wrote:My fav was the one about the state troopers in Fl doing a TV interview after chasing down and killing a vagrant who murdered a family, tossed their bodies on the roadside and stole their car.
The TV reporter speaks with urgency...sir, sir...can you explain to the viewers how the unarmed suspect ended up being shot 60 times!! after being chased into the swamp??

The officer looks calmly at the reporter and says... we ran out of ammo
Usge I remember watching that one on the news. Damn fine work. We here in
Florida won't have to spend a dime of tax dollars on that piece of crap.
Not to long ago just a couple months. We had a guy shoot a cop and went into the attic of a house and the sheriff had it bulldozed with him inside. Don't mess with Florida.
Likker in the front and poker in the rear
the_bard
Novice

Post by the_bard »

pumpman wrote:
Usge wrote:My fav was the one about the state troopers in Fl doing a TV interview after chasing down and killing a vagrant who murdered a family, tossed their bodies on the roadside and stole their car.

The officer looks calmly at the reporter and says... we ran out of ammo
Usge I remember watching that one on the news. Damn fine work. We here in
Florida won't have to spend a dime of tax dollars on that piece of crap.
Not to long ago just a couple months. We had a guy shoot a cop and went into the attic of a house and the sheriff had it bulldozed with him inside. Don't mess with Florida.
Wish we had your justice in England. If you catch a burglar in your house and tackle him with a golf club or cricket bat the police here will arrest you.

Sadly our police are seen as a joke to any of the public nowadays.

Bard
OlympicMtDoo
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by OlympicMtDoo »

MuleKicker, You are fine to carry more guns, your total caliber count now is only 1.49 I don't think anything under 2.00 should be concidered overdoing it. ))
Sometimes I wonder why is that Frisbee getting bigger......and then it hits me.
Fastill
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Fastill »

Wish we had your justice in England. If you catch a burglar in your house and tackle him with a golf club or cricket bat the police here will arrest you.

Sadly our police are seen as a joke to any of the public nowadays.

Bard

Then after all is said and done, just don't call the police. :clap:
A.D.D. and HD don't go together. This hobby takes time and dedication to learn and do it right and safe.
Fill the pool before you jump in head first!
http://homedistiller.org/forum/viewtopi ... 15&t=52975